Harbaugh to Michigan??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Oct 7, 2007.

1. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Good he have a spy now! Your job is to keep us informed about all talk around there on this thread! :D

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

no way UM takes harbaugh now. maybe in a few years. he's been coaching major college ball for too short a time.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Very very possible.

If he turns it around to where this team goes about 6-6, he will have a great chance. He's young and I assume Michigan is looking long term (although Les is not much older).

4. TC

TC Le Big Mac

He's got pedigree and he's an alum, but right now he hangs his hat on just one surprising win.

Remember what happened to LSU when they hired a good ol' boy who hung his hat on one surprising win (over Florida State) as the coach of Southern Miss?

We got Curly Hallman. :shock:

Where is that man, anyway?!

5. TC

TC Le Big Mac

Just discovered he is the head coach at Muscle Shoals High School in Alabama. They are currently 2-4. :nope:

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yeah, but don't underestimate how HUGE that one win was. I've used this analogy before, but its equivalent to Tulane beating us in Tiger Stadium. As for hiring Curly Hallman, I like to put those memories in the back of my mind. I couldn't care less if Michigan makes the same mistake. :thumb: