Hard Knocks - New Orleans Saints?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Mar 21, 2011.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

It would be great to watch a series like that about the Saints, but I'd rather they didn't have the distraction.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Yes, I'd rather see wins than flash and drama. The Cowboys and Raiders would be perfect for the show. They would both rather be tv stars than football champions.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

They should do it on Detroit. Although, Detroit could be a team that could cause some damage in a few years, they have drafted extremely well, 4 years in a row now.

4. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

That's because the finally got rid of Matt Millen's first-round-wide receiver-drafting-ass. :lol:

5. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Who were they again? No cheating.

Charles Rogers, Mike Williams & ????

6. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Calvin Johson......and......?????

Edit: There were 4 weren't there?

7. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

roy williams

1 person likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

isnt he the dude who didnt get their pick in on time when he first began? happened to the ravens this year b/c they had a trade going on behind the scenes.

i dont want his analysis on nfl game when everything hes done as a gm has been a failure. it would be different if he had a good personality. dude is ****ing boring.

9. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

I think that was Mike Tice in Minn. But, then again I could be wrong. I agree though he is hella boring. And everytime he speaks I think if you really knew all this stuff why did he suck as a GM. Dude, should of had the greatest teams ever while he was in Det. if he really knew what he was talking about. More like he is just wasting precious air.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i think you're right. also, millen is on everything. the nfl network needs to work on not getting the dumb athlete just because he is famous and the same goes for gms, coaches and talent evaluators. get some guys that bring personality with smarts. i guess thats hard to come by in this profession since its so watered down.

thats why i always followed chuckie especially when at tampa. and hes so good on MNF and those qb bits id rather him there than return to coaching.

but going from gruden to millen is hard to stomach.