HARRICK, JR RESIGNS.........

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hub, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Hub

Hub Founding Member

per ESPN Harrick Jr resigned today.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/news/2003/0305/1518741.html

I know this doesn't necessarily mean guilt but it sure the hell makes it look that way. Resiging in the "interest of the program" that's got bull$hit written all over it. If you did nothing wrong then what interest is their to protect.

Cole obviously got pissed off at the Harrick's b/c of how he was treated....i'm not saying he was treated unfairly......so he dropped this bombshell on them.

Hope they get what they deserve....hammered. But the NCAA of course will not be equal to all member schools in handing out punishment. If all this plays out to be true then Harrick, Sr has to be tarnished for life. Everywhere he has been has done something wrong or come under scrutiny.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm sure most of you saw Vitale's interview with Harrick, Sr. He said "It'll all come out and you'll see we did nothing wrong." Sounds now like damage control is underway.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Harrick didn't give a convincing interview to Vitale. I didn't beleive an ounce this guy was spewing.

4. Aggie Fran

Aggie Fran Founding Member

That interview with Dicky V. just confirmed his guilt. He needs a PR rep, b/c he is just digging himself a bigger hole.

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

They just apologized to Dale Brown for originally blaming Dale for the whole thing to cover their own ass. Disgraceful.