Harris is mature beyond his years

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Sep 28, 2014.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Ok, so a 3 min commercial break?

GregLSU and Bengal B like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When Harris entered the game it was like a whole team of Popeyes ate their spinach after taking a beating from Bluto

MikeInLa and LSUDad like this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Not only once but TWO weeks in a row.

MikeInLa, GregLSU and LSUDad like this.
  4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

So you're saying, its not the OL Coach?

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I listen to the show almost every week. First caller is a 9 year old girl named Sadie from Denton, TX asking a softball question her Dad feeds her. The Evil Twin is the last live audience question after his rambling pointless stories he asks a softball question. Whenever a caller asks anything remotely questioning Miles sanity Jim Hawthorne quickly cuts to a commercial before Les says anything.

Does the live audience get all you can eat ribs? I'll go ask a softball question for that. I love me some TJ's babybacks

P&G_wheelz007, LSUDad and GregLSU like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh it wouldn't be a question. More like a statement

furduknfish and LSUDad like this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Nah, actually misread his post and meant there was a big difference in play, overall, two weeks in a row. I find Harris extends plays with his feet, not necessarily with longer/better blocking. He also makes quicker decisions (which may not be necessarily good) and has a quicker release.

LSUDad likes this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'll take that all day over JJ's style of deer in the head lights, or AJs staring down Dural. Harris almost seems to stop thinking and just goes out and plays.

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I might be alone in thinking this but I think Harris is going to come up bigtime against Auburn. He is poised and mature beyond his years and he has dreamed about this for his whole life. When he steps on the field at Jordan-Hare it will be the biggest moment of his life to date. I love the way the whole team, even the defense stepped up their play as soon as he entered the game. Granted, it was only New Mexico State but Harris will be prepared to put this team on his back and lead them to a huge upset against a top 5 SEC opponent. He is not going to choke this moment. LSU may lose. IF they do it will be on the defense. I think its going to be a shootout and I wouldn't be surprised to see both teams score in the 40's.

Unless of course Les starts Jennings and Jennings plays just well enough so that Miles leaves him in and Harris on the bench

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I have already told you. I'm past fighting for shits and grins. However I have $20 that says I'd whip yours. ;)