Has anyone seen this little gem...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Penis envy knows no limitation.

2. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: UUUhhhhh Breathe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OK Ok...wait...MMMmpppphhhh :rofl:

3. TigerMed

TigerMed Founding Member

5. Finally, if they insist on calling us by our full name, or even worse, "ULL" then we should insist on calling them by theirs, Louisiana State University of Agriculture and Mechanics at Baton Rouge. LSU A&M at BR would not be cute on a T-shirt ... or a diploma. (Assuming any of them actually graduate.)

http://www.timesofacadiana.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060816/NEWS0102/608150301/1051[/quote]

Maybe if ULL grads actually knew how to read in the first place that would know that LSU diplomas say "Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College" in large print right at the top.

If you are going to try and rant on another school about the name, it pays to get your facts right and at least know what the name of the university is in the first place.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Exactly what I was thinking!

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

You do have a point. I mean, the ULL newspaper staff approved the article for print, despite it's pathetically insulting nature.

If you've read one anti-LSU article, you've read them all. Trite and inaccurate as usual.

'Jealousy is a stinky cologne.'

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I thought this was ironic since ULL seems to be constanly on the rag.

8. LSUCrackfight

LSUCrackfight Founding Member

I never really had anything against USL until they changed their name along with NLU to uLL and ULM respectively. uLL people insist on being called UL because I think it gives them some sort of false security thinking they are the state school of Louisiana. Maybe its just me, but I dont think you can even compare to LSU when year after year uLL struggles with Northwestern State(my alma mater) on the football field.

:crystal: Gaurantee they will never see one of these! :crystal:

9. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

I don't know if this is common knowledge here or not, but Tulane was the original UL. It was the University of Louisiana until some fella named Tulane made a hefty donation to the school.

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I have a hard time getting worked up about anything a USL person says.

It's like if a retarded kid makes fun of you -- you don't punch him in the face, because, well, he's tard.