Hatcher had one helluva embarrassing game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 20, 2010.

1. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Speaking of embarrassing, That Ole Miss kid somersaulting into the end zone on their last score. Can a human being consistentely be that dumb? This is the last few games of the season. It has been flagged over and over on national TV. I'm now convinced beyond a shadow, that next season when this offense takes points off the board, it will continue. I would further submit, it will more than likely be some of these same dead heads.

2 people like this.
  2. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Boy would that have been huge with next years rules, no TD, that will affect some big games next year. I don't know if I like it at all.

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I love it. Put that diving in crowd in a sideshow outside the stadium.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yep. He keeps trying the same scheme over and over, and it ain't working. Wonder if he'll ever try something new? Anything would be an improvement. It's painful to watch all that speed and athleticism constantly getting burned.

5. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Yay, more overreacting to one game!

6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Good coaching can change the results. So expect the worst. Asking some of these athletes to chose between their ego and the welfare of the team, must work against every natural inclination in their DNA. As the Ole Miss player watches tape of the game this week, what do you think he can say to his coaches and teammates? How about "Hey, look at me, I can do a somersault."

7. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I have to disagree here. Against Auburn (Cam) we didn't put much pressure on him, just kept everyone in their gaps and we got burned. Against Ole Piss (Masoli) we were blitizing from the out side and still got burned.

It appeared to me that the one thing these two games had in common was piss poor tackling. Against Ole Piss though it seemed like our defenders were getting confused by the misdirection and ball handling skills of Masoli.:mad:

8. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

Hatcher looked super slow.

9. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

He'll probably take the Harry Coleman/Stephoin Francois undersized linebacker role next year. He's a great tackler but not exactly a burner, no.

10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

And it's not only this game. Everybody wants to make the big hit that will get them on ESPN instead of focusing on making the tackle with proper technique. :po: