Hats off to auburn.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxtigers45, Oct 24, 2010.

1. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

Glad someone is mature enough to realize that auburn (as sick as it makes me feel to say it) was the better team. We played a hard fought game and was in it, even had multiple opportunities to win it. Offense just couldn't move the ball when it mattered most. If yall remember right, we had a chance to score a go ahead td in the 4th, but went 3 and out. we're still in the race. When you play a Quarterback like Newton, he opens up the whole offense. You could see on multiple times our entire defense was completely faked out on his read plays. That's where the big runs came from. looking forward to the rest of the season, hopefully we can rebound.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Watch a replay and you will see why he's slamming him and deservedly so.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

There was a little home cooking by the refs, but no more than usual, I guess.

In the 4th when that RB had that long TD, Kelvin Sheppard had the angle on him and was held. I saw it in real time. Had that run been called back b/c of the hold or had the hold not occurred, there is not telling how the game would have ended up.

Also, JJ got roughed up a few times (i think it was by the Fairley kid) and they easily could have called roughing the passer or unnecessary roughness but they didn't. Late hits, etc.

Anyways, sh*t happens. They had the best player in the Country who played the game of his life and won by 7.

Kudos to Auburn.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

because he is a dirty player. He lifted Ryan Mallett and drove him into the ground with his helmet last week, he did it twice to Jordan Jefferson, once to Jarrett Lee and tried to get Lee's knees also. He is dirty. He is a beast, but he is a cheap shot artist. He will get his, and I will laugh.

5. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

cheap shot on jefferson after the whistle blew (uncalled penalty). body slammed jefferson and then knocked his helmet off when JJ was on the ground (uncalled penalty), dove at Lee's knees after he threw the ball (uncalled penalty)... I could go on.