Hats off to LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by vatidefan, Nov 17, 2003.

1. vatidefan

vatidefan Founding Member

Just wanted to say I enjoyed the visits to your board last week and I am very impressed with this years LSU squad. I said we needed to bring our A game to even have a shot and we didn't. You guys on the other hand played very well. Not a chink in the armour.

Hopefully you win out and make your way into the NCG. It would be nice to see someone representing the SEC. Goodluck and thanks again!

RTR!

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I think you guys did bring your "A" game. You didn't give up ever, but you were thoroughly beaten on both sides of the ball--and special teams.

We are simply the better team, and your defense played very tough, actually.

Stomp all over Auburn in the Iron Bowl. Send Tubbie packing.

3. TNtidefan

TNtidefan Freshman

I painfully watched the game Sat. night, and couldn't find anything negative to say about you guys. This is the best LSU team that I can ever remember watching. The offense is pretty good, but the defense puts them in a position to score on almost every possession. They're awesome. Sometimes it seemed that they had 20 players on the field.

I also think Saban showed a lot of class in the game, especially after what Franphoney did after last year's game.

If LSU doesn't get a shot at the NC it will be a crime. Hats off to you guys. Good luck the rest of the way out.

4. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

You guys have a good defense. Better than Auburn at any rate. We steamrolled Auburn on both sides, whereas with you guys, your defense slowed us down a bit. Good luck in the Iron Bowl.

5. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

I take my hand off to you.

you show a lot of class, so I take my hand off to you. Now I am going to fade into bolivian.

6. TNtidefan

TNtidefan Freshman

To go along with my post above, neither USC or Ohio State will have to play a conference championship game, whereas LSU will. If you all win out and win the championship game you deserve to be playing in the Sugar Bowl against OK. And, I think that would be a great game...

RTR

7. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

where is bolivian?.......

8. tiger1192

tiger1192 Founding Member

:D :D :D

9. chooselsu

chooselsu Founding Member

I was totally impressed with the Bama D. Thank you for the nice comments. Please beat Mr. Cigar Smoker Tupperville!

10. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Even though Alabama has gone through some crazy times with the coaching changes ect. They know how to conduct themselves with class.

I wish you guys all the best except when playing LSU of coarse.

You have the team to beat "Aubarn". I think your defense can shut down their running game.

Good Luck

Geaux LSU Tigers