Hats off to LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by vatidefan, Nov 17, 2003.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Originally posted by vatidefan [/i]
    "Just wanted to say I enjoyed the visits to your board last week and I am very impressed with this years LSU squad. I said we needed to bring our A game to even have a shot and we didn't. You guys on the other hand played very well. Not a chink in the armour.

Hopefully you win out and make your way into the NCG. It would be nice to see someone representing the SEC. Goodluck and thanks again!"

Thank you for your kind words, and exhibit of class. It's greatly
    and humbly appreciated.

:D :geaux: :D

2. TheBayouBengal

TheBayouBengal Freshman

I don't see us losing again, so if we don't get to the NC, it will either be b/c USC won out or (if they lose), the computers really f***ed us.

3. TheBayouBengal

TheBayouBengal Freshman

Re: I take my hand off to you.

I think this guy means "oblivion".:D

4. DJ

DJ Founding Member

A couple of things you can say for Bama. They never quit even when it was obvious that they would not win the game. He should have some credibility with recruits and he may be able to get the program going in the right direction after the last three abominations he followed. Credibility and stability are particularly important in light of the dubious legacy of Dubose, Francanblowme and "It's rollin' baby" Price.

Shula brings those qualities to the table for Bama, and at this time that may be more important to Bama than the X and O stuff.

5. terry cox

terry cox Founding Member

The reference to "bolivian" is a take-off on Mike Tyson's post-fight comments after being beaten soundly by Lennox Lewis. Mike said he might just fade into bolivian.

6. BamaBengal

BamaBengal Founding Member

Good post DJ. LSU looks very good, I thought it would've been closer than it was.
    This made my night:

dubious legacy of Dubose, Francanblowme and "It's rollin' baby" Price. Now that is funny!