Have any of ya'll ever snuck in tiger stadium?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tbass82, Feb 5, 2004.

1. tbass82

tbass82 Founding Member

Invite Herman Johnson and tell him to attack any one who gets near it.

2. LSUfan4life

LSUfan4life Founding Member

no don't invite him there won't be any beer left for us

3. tbass82

tbass82 Founding Member

LOL. Even if it wasn't at Tiger Stadium I think it'd be cool to get everyone together, just to see how many would show up.

4. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

I think that the Honorable Willie Williams could be a very representative guest of honor....or maybe Cecil the Diesel...or maybe Larry Foster...

...BRING IN THE PADDY WAGON BOYS!!!!!

5. G8RH8R

G8RH8R Freshman

Once during finals myself and two buddies one is now a priest and the other in the Air Force snuck into TS. All the gates were locked and there was no new east addition going on. We had to go up two or three flights of stairs outside where the dorms used to be on the west side. Once up, we heard of a part in the fece that was cut so we found it and were in. We were also running on the field, acting stupid and then the damn sprinklers came on and we all got soaked. As we were leaving we had to hide, because our way out had a cop near it for some reason. None of us wanted to spend the night in LSU lock up, so we had to wait for about a half an hour soaking wet until the cop left. All in all it is an adventure I'll never forget.

For all of you wanting to sneak in TS now, I wonder if the "cameras" that they supposedly have for gameday are monitored 24 hours a day??

Happy hunting and watch out for the sprinklers.:wink:

6. hunt4heisman

hunt4heisman Founding Member

In the late '90's, my cousin and I were on campus for a baseball game, and as we walked by the stadium, we noticed that the gate (3 or 4 if memory serves correctly)was wide opened, so we walked up slowly. When we noticed nobody there, we went to the car, and got a football. We went back to the stadium, walked right in and went onto the field, still checking for someone. We stayed there throwing the ball around and kicking field goals for about half an hour or so, then went to the baseball game.

7. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

We used to go run bleachers in the stadium as part of our fitness routine. Not associated with LSU Athletics, just staying in shape. I rode my bike through campus in the fall and the stadium was open as always. There were people climbing stairs and running bleachers. Never been in the tunnels.

8. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

My freshmen year i was in west stadium and the rooms were on the ouside of hall facing parking lot on the inside were huge rooms they used for storage. One night we got into one of those room and found a window that had a bar missing 6 of us slipped into stadium and we went everywhere including golden room(they had cases of liquor stored in it) we ran on the fieald and threw some passes and tackled each other it was fun till we crawled back in our hall and saw we were all green they must spray the field before games to make the grass look real green we were scared to go out till we got the green off after using lava and shedding several layers of skin..... it was worth worth it i caught a touchdown pass in tiger stadium at 2 am that nobody saw but i did it:D :D :D :D :lsug:

9. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

My son (He was 5 at the time) and I have played football on the field during the offseason. We took pictures of him scoring a TD and it is hanging on his wall now. He has also scored TD's for the Tigers in Jordan Hare Stadium and the Swamp. We tried at Florida St, but some huge (6'7 350lb) officer told me no. I agreed with him.

10. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

they don't ever lock the gates. TS is an open stadium. You can go in there in time you want during the day. people are always in there studying and running bleachers.