Have at it.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Fishhead, Oct 2, 2010.

1. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Lee earned the start for next week. He actually checked off the receivers, made some poor decisions (but he's been riding pine for over a year), but made some game saving throws. JL should get the majority of snaps from here.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Jarrett Lee just earned a starting job. Why in the hell do you put Jefferson back in the game, Les Miles to Tennessee "Jordan on the option" . Talk about telegraphing.

3. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

You apology is accepted.

The offense will continue to struggle. Lee has the 2nd best arm in the league, might throw INTs but he can gun it.

LSU needs to hire an offensive coordinator that can take over for Les in a year or two.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

*Raises hand*

I left my outdoor kitchen, came storming in raising hell to my daughter's correcting me since her bf was here only to sit in office, turn on tv and run back to tell her to put the dam tv back on the game for him. :hihi:

5. dmeaux

dmeaux Founding Member

what?

who said? We're 5 & 0. Tennessee is a quality team.

lol...swamp drunk are you already?

ask UAB or Oregon if Tennessee is quality team and don't give us that SEC is the best conference bandwagon nonsense.

Les Fudd is gonna run our program into the ground or underground to Tulane standards. Tuck Fulane.

After 40 years and being there for the Bert Jones miracle, Less Fudd is turning me into an Alabamer fan.

NO MEAUX LES FUDD.

:hihi:[/QUOTE]

6. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Lee should get ALL the snaps now. JJ can't cut it. OK, an 83 yard run to start the game, I'll give him that.

I'm glad you mentioned Lee riding the pine, in addition to the positives. I think it is expected that he would make some mistakes. He ended up 16-23 for 187 yards.

:geauxtige

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I know I was more comfortable with Lee in there. It just felt like we had a chance to move the ball. It appears to me that JJ is done. He just looks lost.

As for the clock management debacle at the end, it finally sunk in to me that this is a serious problem with this coaching staff. Fool me twice, shame on you. I am relieved to get the win but I harbor no illusions. Something has to change.

1 person likes this.
  8. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

First 400 yard game since Tulane last year... which is the only 400+ game Jefferson has played in. 50 teams in the NCAA average over 400 PG.

Its a bad offense and a bad offense scheme and play calling. There is only one cure.

9. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I agree with you on all points. Regardng clock management, I thought there was someone on the sideline now who has the responsibility to watch the clock? Thank goodness for the W, allowing something like this to happen twice is a fireable offense!

:geauxtige

10. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

agree, no sunshine here. Start Lee, and take away Miles and Crowtons head set the last 2 minutes of EVERY game, then we will have a chance. Billy Gonzales can be the "2 minute coordinator".