Have at it.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Fishhead, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Ahab the Arab

Ahab the Arab Veteran Member

I know a lot of you guys are happy about JL’s play today, but without JJ’s play also we never would have won that game. In any event, like JJ’s first game of the season where he was 15 of 21 with 2 touchdowns, JL’s first game of the season was pretty good as he hit 16 of 23 with 0 touchdowns. However, on the drive where we got a field goal, the pass to RS in the end zone right before the field goal was right in the defender’s hands and we got lucky that one wasn’t intercepted. Then, on the next drive, we weren’t so lucky, as JL's pass to SR was intercepted in the end zone. In other words, JL came within a hair of costing us that game. Nevertheless, he regrouped and like JJ did in the NC game JL hit RR on a nice long pass.

I don’t think it really is going to matter who quarterbacks this offense this year, as whoever it is with this incompetent coaching staff is going to struggle. JL looked relatively good today because he had time to get his feet set and throw the ball. However, it will be interesting to see what happens next week against Florida when he won’t have nearly as much time to work with.

Finally, the 2 best offensive players on the team this year are clearly SR and then RR.

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

The second play is a no brainer. If any of you can't figure out what the second play should've been, I don't know what to tell you.
    Again, Miles is an idiot...for putting JJ back in. But the "second play"? What if the first play loses 5 yds? THEN what is the second play. It's the same friggin' play if the first play gains 1 1/2 yds. CLOCK IT!! There is no other option for the second play.
    And guys, I know Miles/Crowton screwed up. But Dooley didn't outcoach anyone. His mistake was even more stupid. Not like I'm saying Miles outcoached Dooley, but Dooley didn't outcoach ANYBODY.

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

:D

I keed, I keed.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I NEVER thought I would see the day where a win does more HARM then a lose.

Its been pretty obvious where I fall in this argument so I dont feel the need to go into that...I am just glad that more people are starting to see what I have been saying since last season.

5. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

FIBF (Fixed it before Fish - a new game)

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I drank a fifth of jim beam today plus flip cup...i dont care

7. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Damnit. It's contagious!!!

8. CajunPunk

I know, man. I was only trying to beat him to the punch.

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Nah, I saw that one...just wasn't as funny as KE calling Les Miles a moron, and he needs to WHERE a helmet. :D Plus, I was busy watching those YouTube vids you posted.

Oh, and UF sucks. We may suck worse, but UF sucks.

10. CajunPunk

Maybe, but they are moving on Bama now.