Head coach idea

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tygersgm, Nov 2, 2010.

1. tygersgm

tygersgm Freshman

what about Joe Moglia? has a pretty good story started out as the youngest high school coach in deleware at age 22 and eventually became the ceo of ameritrade and is now on the nebraska coaching staff as somewhat of an intern learning under Pelini . doesnt get paid not that he needs it but just a suggestion seeing that options are quite limited as of now

Meet Nebraska*billion-dollar volunteer football coach Joe Moglia - Jon Wertheim - SI.com

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

:popcorn:

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Somehow I just don't think a 60 year old with no "real" coaching experience is the answer for LSU, if so then things really have gotten bad in BR.

4. tygersgm

tygersgm Freshman

im tellin ya the show i saw on this guy was compelling. real intense guy that has never failed in any aspect of his life and goes 1000 percent all day every day.

not sayin that he would be even my first choice obviously just found it intriguing

5. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

We don't need to experiment with our program. We are in good hands, just need some adjustments.

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Our current coach isn't what I'd consider a "failure," either. These "coaching ideas" are really getting ridiculous.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

not to mention they could go in one of the other 6,582 other threads about "new coach" ideas.:rolleye33:

ok, i'll play....

i saw a real compelling show on a chick fg kicker that could boot one almost 40 yds, 32% of the time. lets replace josh jasper with her. :rolleye33: