Hear about the dog attack?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bpell, Sep 19, 2002.

1. bpell

bpell Freshman

Heard this Joke today:
    A teenager in North Mississippi saved a baby by killing a bull dog that was attacking a small child. When the news reporter interviewed the boy he suggested the following headline. "ole miss fan saves child from savage bull dog". The teen replied, "thats fine, but I'm not an ole miss fan." So the reporter suggested this headline..."Mississippi state fan saves child from savage bull dog". The teen replied that he wasn't a state fan. So the reporter suggested..."Southern Miss fan saves child from savage bull dog". The teen replied that he wasnt a Southern fan. Finally, the reporter asked " just who do you pull for?" The teen replied, "I'm an LSU fan". The reporter said he would come up with a headline an the article would be in the next day's paper. The next day there was a picture of the teen and the headline read..."LSU fan murders family pet!!!"

2. TigerSnipen

TigerSnipen Freshman

LOL Funny joke

Typical joke from state fans about LSU and our reputation.. if the letter from the Miami OH quarterback is any indication of how much of savages we are then I'll go ahead and say thank you when they call us savages cause that must mean we have class and a great team according to the miami U Qb.

3. Ole War Skule

Ole War Skule Founding Member

Ole War Skule

I think the joke also had a line about the reporter asking the kid who his parents were, turns out he didn't know since they had died when he was young, so the headlines were

Orphan from USM saves...

to

LSU bastard murders....

cheers!