Heat's lack of a post up player makes them beatable

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Oct 26, 2010.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I don't think LeBron will "play off the ball". I think the offense evolves into him playing the point about 35 minutes a game, or at the very least gets the ball first when they past mid court. Wade already knows how to play off the ball and will be fine in that aspect.

It's Bosh I would be concerned with. Not sure they can get max usage out of him. Would not be surprised if he only averages about 15 a game, and struggles to do that.

2. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

I used to like the Heat when I was little, especially when Harold Miner (baby Jordan, remember him?) and Glen Rice where there. When Alonzo Mourning got there, that changed.

And now after the LeBron crap, I hope they faceplant. It was good to see Boston dominate them, particularly in the first quarter/half. I quit watching after that. After my hero, Jordan, left, the NBA got boring for me. It's hard to watch a full game now.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

neither guy will relish playing off the ball, you have to have a certain dna as a basketball player to flourish in playing off the ball. I dont think its in either of them, maybe Wade, but not Lebron. Chris Bosh was a waste of money imo.

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Not so sure about that. They have more to work out but tonight they showed they have plenty of options. Lebron actually looked like the one who can handle playing of the ball. Wade can do it too. They will mix it up all season. That was one hell of a 3rd quarter.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

They should have gone after a post presence vs getting Bosh.

He appears close to useless.

6. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

Same for me.

The NBA is garbage now.

All the so called "experts" keep looking for the next Jordan. They're too dumb to realize they will never find one. No one currently in the NBA is even close to the next Jordan.