Helicopter Parenting

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUTiga, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I did the same in 5th and 6th grade. I was also responsible for raising and lowering the flag every day.

I’ll never forget lowering it to half staff when JFK was assassinated. Wired feeling my parents were Republicans who didn’t like him, in fact no one I know did. Yet he was president and deserved respect and we proudly gave it.

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Interesting. I and several more scouts lowered the flag at my elementary school, too.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

A couple years ago I pulled up at my kids school as they were taking the flag down. I did my best to keep my cool but when they started to ball it up like a fitted sheet I lost it.

Held court for a gang of 4th graders and taught their little asses how to properly fold a flag.

The principal thanked me.

LSUpride123, kcal, Winston1 and 3 others like this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Strange place to note this, but....my son is a Boy Scout (less than a year from his Eagle, God willing) and he was always part of the official ceremonies at his schools when they took the flag down. He knows what to do. A few weeks ago, I went to the local middle school to watch a flag ceremony because my son's Troop now has an all-girl patrol and they were in charge of taking the flag down. Those young ladies did a better and more precise job than any all-boy patrol I've seen.

kcal and shane0911 like this.
  5. shane0911

Not surprising. I have always said if I need work done I want a woman to do it, like say dental work. Not only do I get her tits in my face, she will finesse her way through it rather than wreck it Ralph with gorilla hands.

LSUpride123 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Lord. I don't know what kind of dental work you get but if her tits are in your face, she's fucking up your teeth. Dentists and hygienists should be behind your head (the one on your shoulders), working upside down basically.

I changed hygienists earlier this year. The one I had was nice and all, but she was brutal. Every time I got my teeth cleaned I just wanted to go home and lay down. Very painful and not necessary. I like the one I have now. My teeth look great and I'm not afraid to make an appointment.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. shane0911

All blonde with big fake tits. Its God damned glorious. I have to fight the urge to make it rain in there but then again I don't have that kind of money. Oh but they DO have a stripper pole and that is no shit.

kcal likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

You mean they added you to the watch list. I mean bumped you higher.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When I was 23 I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled in one visit. The oral surgeon's name was Dr. Blunt but I don't think he had smoked one. After shooting me up with a strong pain killer his smoking hot big boobed assistant held my hand and leaned her tits against my shoulder while the dentist used a little buzz saw to hack through one of the teeth.

To this day I regret not asking her for her number.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Bullying kids again? We've now established a pattern.