Hello BR Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, May 13, 2004.

1. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

rickyd.....and LSU doesn't have any of these? I pulled for LSU in every game last year except the Auburn game of course. But I will be pulling for OSU because it's my wife's school. If that's backstabbing then I'm guilty. :thumb:

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Hello back

No basking in glory here ... everyone in the "DyNASTY" is hard at work greasing the treads of our 2004 Version of the Tiger Tank, even the fans.

The biggest and the baddest OL in LSU history is humming along pounding the iron and kicking ass in the offseason with karate and strength and conditioning. No laurels to rest on here with FB starting in less than 4 months. Our stable of RBs, the best in the country, are ready to run for over 1,000 yards before the real season starts on October 2 at Georgia. We've got plenty of the likes of Oregon State, Arkansas State, Auburn and Mississippi State to run over before the season really starts on October 2 in Athens and October 9 in Gainsville
    Oct 02 Georgia
    Oct 09 Florida
    Oct 23 Troy State
    Oct 30 Vanderbilt
    Nov 13 Alabama
    Nov 20 Ole Miss
    Nov 27 Arkansas
    Last year was just a fluke to most of the gals on other forums as we have been reading, but with 3 Top 5 recruiting classes over the past 4 years

Everybody knows LSU is coming this year ... Everybody.

The steamroller is ready, the road is narrow and focused each week. And there's nowhere to hide that azz if you've smoked cigars and jumped up and down on the eye of the Tiger.

:po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: