hello from a rebel

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhamreb, Nov 11, 2003.

1. bhamreb

bhamreb Freshman

I was invited by an LSU fan on another forum to come here and join this forum, so I figured I would give it a go....

I really hope that you guys beat bama so that we have a true head to head battle for our game...

Good luck!!

2. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

welcome to the fold bhamreb

3. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Welcome!

4. pattonquad

pattonquad Founding Member

bhamreb,
    What's this I here about your pregame featuring a mystery guest who gets the fans into the game by asking "are you ready for some football?"

:geaux:

5. bhamreb

bhamreb Freshman

hahaha... thats close... But i think its hank that said that..

Before each home game they have a guest that starts "hotty toddy". If you know the cheer, it starts out "are you ready?" and then the crowd answers with "hell yeah, damn right, hotty toddy god almighty who the hell are we... hey.. flim flam bim bam ole miss by damn"

each week it is a different celeb of some sort or another...

6. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

waylon, willie, merle, garth, the list goes on and on........

7. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Celebrities go to Oxford? Are you sure it isn't just John Grisham in a different disguise each week?

8. terry cox

terry cox Founding Member

bhamreb: I live in Rebel country. Many of the locals are in danger of heart attack or stroke in anticipation of the game with LSU. I was told today that no team in college football can hold Ole Miss below 40 points a game. Is that the prevalent opinion among the red-and-blue?

9. Apextiger

Apextiger Founding Member

Well Allbarn held them to 24, and had a dropped pass in the endzone that would have won the game. Ark held them to below 25, I think it was 19?

LSU will hold them to 14 or less! Our D is better than what they have faced, thus the #3 ranking in the country.

10. bhamreb

bhamreb Freshman

You may know more about what rebel fans are up to than I do... I actually live in Birmingham Alabama, so all I hear about all day is how Obahamabalacantacucu should have brought that ball in and how Much Tommy T sucks, and the Caddy could have scored from one side, and on the other al I hear is Bear this and Shula that ext ext.... Living in Alabama is like being in the Twighlight zone of football... there is no other football other than AU and UA

Now if you want my 2 cents Ill be happy to share...

I think that the ole miss O is very good, BUT I allso think that the Tiger D is very good.... I do not think that we will put up 40+ points on yall.... I think that it is SEC football, and as long as that is the case, then any team CAN win any given weekend... I make no prediction on the outcome of the game, other than that it will be a good game and I can not wait to see it...