Hello from Dallas

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hookem, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Hookem

Hookem Freshman

Just stopped by to say good luck to you in the Cotton Bowl. It's been a very long time since our schools have played against each other. It should be really fun and it should be a really good game. I hope a lot of LSU fans come to Dallas for New Years and go to the game.

Oh and btw, the crap that you read about the Cotton Bowl and LSU not being a good enough game is total crap. Don't let a few idiot Longhorn fans paint the rest of us.

Hookem

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

All the Horns here have been great. Hello also from Dallas.

3. r_bear42

r_bear42 Founding Member

Glad you dropped by Hookem. I sure hope this will be a good competitive ball game. The Tigers need to play a lot better than they have for the past month and a half or so to win. QB position has been a struggle for us this year. Just as Mauck was really beginning to turn it on, he went down for the remainder of the season and in comes Randall. He hadn't seen much playing time until the sixth game of the season. Then he becomes the starter. He has only started 6 games to date. He's coming on but is not there yet, although he had an excellent game against Arkansas. Good luck, Geaux Tigers!