Hello once again Tigahs!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DawgieStyle, Dec 4, 2003.

1. DawgieStyle

DawgieStyle Freshman

Doesn't it seem like it was an eternity since our teams met back in September? Much has happened over the ensuing weeks and that is what we are all excited about now!

First, thanks to your team for stomping the snot outta the tigereagleplainsmo-rons, smacking those tards will never shut them up, but it is fun to hear them make excuses.

Now in reading over the threads here, it has become very obvious that "several" posters are just a tad too consumed with their visions of greater things awaiting LSU come Sunday. While there's nothing wrong with harboring very positive thoughts about the Tiger's chances, many of these "posters" have taken it far beyond any scope of reason. Oh yes, there will be a game Saturday night and you ain't playing OleSis or Awebarn!

As a public service, those of you LSU partisans who genuinely believe that UGA is only a moist spot on the road to the Sugar Bowl berth, please read and commit to memory the following:

http://www.rsfckers.com/owt.htm

2. Cat Squirrel

Cat Squirrel Founding Member

Georgia is a very good team. I'm not "anti-woofing" or kidding or whatever, when I say this. I think both of these teams and fans respect each other.

The "article" says:

"Woofing does not include rational well-thought, well-supported commentary."

My analysis:

You have too much time on your hands....perhaps you need a girlfriend or a life.

3. DawgieStyle

DawgieStyle Freshman

Could be interesting....

But if my wife of 18 years were to find out, I'd get bobitized!

No, many of you posters are much younger and less well traveled than I and sharing a resource like the RSFC site is just my good deed for the day. Some great College Football links on that site if you're a real fan.

Best of luck Saturday and may the best team win!

4. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

You LSU fans on this forum who are predicting an LSU blowout are having your sight distorted by your purple and gold glasses! I don't know if you seriously believe your predictions or if it's more just wishful thinking, but I do admire your confidence. I suspect that the younger fans are the ones predicting a blowout win. Us "older" guys, while every bit as enthusiastic about our Tigers, are a bit more realistic.

I just know that the players, while confident that they can prevail if they compete hard for 60 minutes, yada, yada, yada... know that it will not be a cakewalk and that they are going up against a very formidable opponent. I predict that the Tigers will win the game by one point, and I will be elated if that happens. If LSU wins in a blowout, I will even more proud and elated. But fellas, it is just not very likely.

Now, as far as there being any sort of correlation beween "woofing" by fans and the outcome of the game, that is just pure hogwash!

5. DawgieStyle

DawgieStyle Freshman

Hmmmm....

Don't think that it is LSU who is getting overlooked at all, must just be the censoring of the national media by your local news outlets. :wink:

Heck, I think LSU is the hottest team in the Country right now, if that stomping of Arky didn't open up some eyes, I don't know what would!

The stupid mess that is the Bc$ can be attributed to the skewing of SOS which occurred back in the pre-season, for the computer geeks overvalued the Big Snow and B12 teams' strength. Their greatest sin though is that they've not fixed their error and that is what impunes any integrity that they may have enjoyed.

There is NO WAY the Texicans could have been the #2 team in the Bc$'s New Jerk Times computer is there? Even my freaking 13 year old will tell you Texico sucks after watching both Arky & Okie stomp a mudhole in their arses! And what of Meechigan? Though they rallied @ Ore-e-gone to make it respectable, I-ow-a beat them soundly, so much for their argument.

Should LSU win Saturday, I don't give a rats arse what the screwed up BS says, I will still assert that the SECC is the most worthy team for the MNC game over a Pacman10 USC that has played but one decent team all year. And LSU stomped them on their own field!

6. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

Hey DawgieStyle, you get many style points for that sig pic! That is Hee-lar-ee-usss!!!

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Georgia fans are just as confidant on their boards as we are here. LSU has earned the right to a little swagger, this is the best Tiger team in 45 years.

These are well-matched teams, but every fan is going with their own school on this one.

8. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Ditto Red...............

9. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Predicting an LSU blowout is just plain foolish. I dont know how anybody from either side could predict landslide scores for either team. This will not resemble last years SECCG at all. I do think the Tigers are the better team, but any mistakes will be costly in this game. I think we win another tough battle.

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

You don't speak for all the old guys ... and a blowout is very likely.

LSU is gonna win handily here ... This Greene character and GA's offense just doesn't get the job done ... look at the PROOF ... in the SEC stats. Look at how many categories LSU leads the SEC.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/spnet.ssf?/...ec-Notebook.htm

Don't listen to these Worry Warts in this forum predicting a close game.

Fun Fact #1 .... this one is the best .... Mr. Greene leads the SEC in NEGATIVE YARDAGE RUSHING ... BY AN ABSOLUTE FREAKING RUNAWAY MARGIN ... -132 yards .... This one is a MYSTERY! How the hell did he get there ... snickering while watching replay of LSU vs GA 2003 ... that poor bastid is picking himself up after another vicious hit ... #92, LOL ... did you get the # on that truck?

Fun Fact #2 .... Mr. Greene has passed for 10 TDs in 12 games ... an astounding figure considering 9 interceptions to go with that. His passing efficiency is below 130 and "in the gutter" of the SEC rankings. And, these pukes come into this forum and talk 27 points against this LSU team, that equal to GA scoring average this year.

After they play us "twice" they may score 27 ... then, maybe not.

Fun Fact #3 .... the GA Offense ... especially the passing game is an absolute freaking joke ... and GA leads the league in Field Goals ... 27 of 'em ... because their IMPOTENT OFFENSE folds during crunch time in the red zone. 3 FGs per every TD ... a joke

Fun Fact #4 .... GA's receiving corps are near the bottom of the list ... for obvious reasons above ... none of their receivers catches 4 passes a game or has more than 50 yards per game ... weak as piss. Fred Gibson is overrated as hell ... 1 TD in 9 games

I give up ... it ain't fun anymore ... getting boring typing this shit
    5 .... LSU Rushes 179/gm, GA 144/gm

6 .... LSU allows below 70 rushing, GA 90/gm

7 .... LSU leads almost every damned worthwhile statistical
    category in the SEC ... except FGs ... See Fun Fact #3 ... and don't cite passing dee yardage ... their passing efficiency defense is behind LSU's. Really look at the numbers ... GA is ALL SMOKE & MIRRORS ON OFFENSE

With a slow start and a poor to fair performance by LSU's offense in the first game ... LSU scored 17. At worst, the RED HOT LSU offense and running game will double that total and ....

Get some damned RESPECT ... and maybe with help a Sugar Bid.