Hello Tiger fans!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Oct 14, 2002.

1. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

First of all I come in peace. :)

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I have been looking at this game and thinking it was going to be 1 of the 2 toughest games we will play all year, after this past saturday I have to say it will be THE toughest game we play all year.

Anyhoo... just wanted to come over and say hi and invite anyone who wants to talk about the game with gamecock fans over at http://citadel.ezboard.com/fsouthcarolina19141frm1

BTW - y'all really laid it on Fla. I hope you got it out all of your system. :D Hopefully our game will be a lot closer game than yalls last :rolleyes: and both teams can come out of it injury free.

GO COCKS!!!

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, whale!

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

There Mascot is just a cascading Water Fall of Humor. There is so much you can do with it. (No Pun intended ;) )

Great Name.

Welcome.

4. PhantomBantam

PhantomBantam Freshman

I would have to agree with my fine feathered friend. I am envious of the Gamecocks who were able to get away to the game this weekend. Its such a great place to visit and some fine folks to visit with.

I hope we do well. And continue to improve.

A good game to all.

5. whaleofacock

Will do Tigersaint, I have been reading yall's posts and it looks like yall have the same type of posters as the Gamecock Insider (Our old board "The Digital Roost" was alot like this until it was fried by lightning :( ).
    Anyway, I have to get used to being respectful to Tigers. As you may or may not be aware our biggest rival are the clemson tigers which don't deserve any respect at all. But I won't bother you with all that. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the warm welcome. And I can assure you, no Gamecock that I know is thinking yall are flukes. LSU is the real deal and I just hope and pray that we can eek out a win with you guys at your place. But it aint gonna be easy.

GO COCKS!!!

6. whaleofacock

They are an agricultural school - tater is slang for patato and
    besides their about as sharp as a potato.

Another thing yall should be aware of Gamecocks refer to LSU's stadium as the real Death Valley because clemson nicknamed their stadium the same thing. Taters are not known for originality. :rolleyes:

GO COCKS!!!

7. OregonGamecock

OregonGamecock Freshman

Allow me to also warn you that there might some KKKlempsom kitties pretending to be Gamecock fans running around here starting stuff. They have done this before, just do what we do and pop them on their nose with a rolled up newspaper and send them home.:D :D ;)

8. PhantomBantam

PhantomBantam Freshman

...Because Aubie was taken?

Ok OK Ok I'm sorry about that one...

I'll add to what Whale has said.

IPTAY is the Main Fundraising scheme for Clemtech. It stands for (well now anyway) I Pay Thirty (or twenty or ten) A Year. (IPTAY)

So we took their Agricultural based education to the level of ...........I Plant Taters All Year (IPTAY)...

Throw in a trip at a cost to the school for two miliion dollars to the Humanitarian Bowl in Idaho...Taters gotta stick.

9. shadez

shadez Freshman

Must say I'm also very envious of this board. It's setup is exactly like the old Digital Roost board we had. Knew there was a reason I saved my old avatar from there.

May just stick around here the rest of the year and talk SEC Football with you Bengals. Best of luck Sat night. Don't know what to expect if Randall plays instead of Mauck.

I know he is skilled very similar to Mauck, but starting your very first SEC game against a solid Gamecock Defense is going to be tough. For his sake, it's in The Valley. I don't envy the difficult task our QB Corey Jenkins has ahead of him.