Helmets

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GasMan, Aug 20, 2003.

1. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

dually noted :D :D :D

2. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I love mine too. I plan on getting a yellow one to display them face to face. My white one was worn in the Independence Bowl by someone with a very small head. I couldn't even begin to slip that thing over my head. (Or maybe I just have an extremely large head :( :hihi:

3. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

I have a pretty large head (7 5/8). And, I've always had a decent size head. As I mentioned above, I bought Rohan Davey's and Craig Nall's white helmets right after the Indy Bowl. I can SQUEEZE into the Rohan Davey white helmet if I needed to. But, I couldn't have worn the Craig Nall white helmet as a 12 year old. That boy has a SMALL head.

BTW, how did you guys find this string? This was posted over a year ago.

4. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

They were also on sale on Fan Day. As you walked into the gates, they were all on a bunch of tables for $200/piece.

5. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

Thanks for the info guys, I just ordered one over the phone. :thumb:
    The guy that took my order said he could not go and pick a helmet for me (as in
    a certain #) so I just asked to get one with some game use and the BCS sticker
    on the back. I assume all are from the Sugar Bowl? Would be cool to have one from that game for sure.

6. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

Glad we could help.. I never knew they sold the helmets until LSUbud and co posted this last year. I can't afford one at this point but wanted to keep an eye out for everyone else. :thumb: