Help! calling all cajuns....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsucorndog, May 3, 2004.

1. lsucorndog

lsucorndog Founding Member

...I have converted my neighbor who bet on oklahoma, into an LSU fan, he is coming to the season opener. Long story short. I am converting texans into tiger fans. I am going to school to study documentary film and want to share my cajun culture and heritage with people. The public channel in Denton, Texas desperately needs footage. Here is where your help is needed. If you have and DIGITAL CAMERA footage of LSU tailgate parties, crawfishboils, cuchon d' lait's, or the pecan festival send them to me! If you would like an address please PM me here. I want to show people our love and passion for life. I want to help my cultural heritage. Comments!

2. edyel

edyel edyel

If you go to www.kbon.com there are some links from that site that may help out. Besides listening to some fantastic music a person can learn a lot about south louisiana culture.

3. lsucorndog

thank you nm

4. edyel

edyel edyel

I think one reason s.louisiana produces so many great football players is the food at all the festivals. Man, I'm drooling just thinking about it. :)

5. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

KBON c'est magnifique

That's a great radio station!

6. lsucorndog

irony

the man who is going to air my video will be going to film school at a certain university in Los Angeles. every day this reality slaps me in the face and I had to share it with people who could appreciate it.