Help! I need some advice!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUFAN910, Jul 26, 2006.

1. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

My wife and I got married the day after Christmas. If we are ever in a bowl game on that date, its not likely I would have wanted to be there anyway.

As for the LSU/UF game this year, I am riding in the MS 150. I am DVR'ing the game, and will watch it when I get back on Sunday afternoon. I am sure there will be lots of radios and TVs for watching the game upon our completion of Leg I.

Its just part of the sacrifice for the greater good. Focus on the wedding, and your preparations. You can have the game on TV with the boys in the hotel room while you are getting ready. It will just about be over by the time you are heading to the church, and your groomsmen should be able to post you up just before the I do's and after at the reception.

Of course, if things aren't going well, you can blame the tears on the joy and excitement of the big day. The wifey will love you for it.:yelwink2:

2. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be at Talladega that day, but I will make sure I tivo it before I leave, I will check at the beginning of that week and set it then.