Herbstreit says LSU to Rose Bowl

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by conradj, Nov 24, 2003.

1. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

LOL, RTR! Good one!

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The words of a pathetic little loser. How sad that, since the Racists, er, Rebels are no longer the hot topic that this pitiful cretin has to attempt to smack the very team that gave them the reality enema. Go away you ignorant oaf. You're making me cry.

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

And guess what? There'll be no Ole Miss Rebels in New Orleans OR Pasadena. Hell, you guys will be lucky to get to Dallas, and not your home-away-from-home, Shreveport.

4. SpringTiger

Hey Realist, if you really are a realist, why don't you edit your profile to get rid of that last statement!

5. SpringTiger

I just saw a replay. He said "LSU could go to the Sugar Bowl, as UNFAIR as that would seem." Biased idiot. I used to like him. I really would have no problem with the view of Herbie and the other talking heads if they they would also say that it would be unfair to LSU to win out and finish behind USC. The system is stupid!

6. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Herbie is a die-hard Buckeye. Once they lost, its hard for him to support anyone else. Being a Big 11'er, they think that all other confs are inferior. My former boss was a Purdue grad, and he thought the Big 11 was superior to the SEC. Now he has LSU season tix and experienced a change of heart. He still loves his boiler manufacturers, but has conceded that the SEC is a brutal conference.

7. RebelRealist

RebelRealist Freshman

Alright Saban fan and the other losers attacking me.

1. I never claimed Ole Miss would play for an NC.
    2. The argument is: LSU deserves to get pitted with Oklahoma in the NC game.
    3. That is ridiculous since USC beat AU on the road whereas you guys struggled to beat AU.
    4. You struggled to beat Ole Miss too, a team that you guys should have beaten 200-0.
    5. You guys can't take a few insults, well how the hell are you gonna play for an NC? Don't you think Oklahoma fans will insult you losers?
    6. Lastly, LSU still has games left and nothing is a gimme in NCAA football. I mean, Arkansas is a good team, so is Georgia.

It is laughable that you guys are writing off those last two teams on your schedule!

P.S. there's racists in Lousiana too, like DAvid DukeÑLSU grad!

8. Tigerdog007

Tigerdog007 Founding Member

BARELY BEAT AU......OH YOU KNOW YOUR FACTS.....DUMBASS!!!

9. RollTideRandy

RollTideRandy Freshman

Did you see that game? Wasn't LSU up like 21-0 2 minutes in? How did LSU struggle with AU?

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Brett, excercise your omnipotence and send this chump the way of the "eternal kernal". 'Bout had enough of his crap. Realist, go find some adults who can hang here. You are boring me.