Herbstreit says LSU to Rose Bowl

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by conradj, Nov 24, 2003.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Don't forget that this is also going to be Jackie Sherrill's final game
    as MSU's HC. I'm sure his seniors will want to do what they can to send him into retirement in style.

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Ole Miss could not show up for the MSU game and MSU would still lose .... they have NO shot at beating Ole Miss!

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I'll reserve judgement until Thursday night. That's why they play 'em on the field, and not on internet boards.

4. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

Guys, guys, guys, we need to ignore this turkey! He drops in here and drops flaming bombs like: "LSU doesn't deserve to play Oklahoma in the NC game... because USC beat AU on the road whereas you guys struggled to beat AU... You struggled to beat Ole Miss too, a team that you guys should have beaten 200-0... You guys can't take a few insults, well how the hell are you gonna play for an NC? Don't you think Oklahoma fans will insult you losers?..." Don't you know he's just doing it for the attention and to raise your dander? You are providing just what he's looking for by even responding to far-fetched, ridiculous, antagonistic statements. I know the temptation to fire back. But, I say just ignore losers like Rebel Realist.

5. RebRealisma

RebRealisma Freshman

Look here you idiots, I could care less about Ole Miss, this season was a fluke anyway.

Being that I'm near 60 years old, I know what Ole Miss is capable of and they will never win an SEC championship. Never!

Now, that being said,what are you fockers going to do when Saban goes to the NFL and you guys have to bring in another coach.

Hey, I hear Tuberville is available!?!?!?

Oklahoma would eat you guys up! USC is winning, so the whole conversation is moot. You guys toyed around with Western kentucky and La-Mon and that will cost you all the NC game.

Good luck with UGA, fockers!

6. LSUtigah

LSUtigah Founding Member

Near 60?

Damn, and you thought he'd of grown up already!

Go flame somewhere else you old fag!

7. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

who played West Kenty. Get your facts straight before you start gabbing.