Here is a Bowden shocker!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, Mar 4, 2004.

1. tigers

tigers Founding Member

Sorry for all the errors in typing and grammer, but the thread really pi--ed me off. You guys really have no idea!

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Nothin the Bowdens do would surprise me, especially the old man.

3. tigers

tigers Founding Member

The Bowdens aside, it is what has been said in this thread that really makes me sad. I have affection for all here and I am perplexed by these comments. I thought we all had a great deal in commen and there are quite a few women who belong...I guess some people should keep that in mind......Oh well...LOVE THOSE TIGERS!!!

4. tigers

tigers Founding Member

.......COMMON.......

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Not sure if you knew but you can edit your post after it is posted. Just click on the edit button bottom right below your post and make the changes. If you already knew sorry I wasted the space.:D :D :D

6. tigers

tigers Founding Member

Thanks...as you can see I don't post very often and all help is very much appreciated. I feel there are some topics that I need to reply to. Whether they are welcome or not.

LOVE THEM TIGERS!!!

7. TwistedTiger

If everyone posted on the basis of whether their post would be welcome or not this board would be empty. You will almost always be able to find at least one person that agrees with you but at least 10 that disagree. It's what makes this board fun. Some boards are speak the party line or don't speak at all, I'm glad this one is not.:D :D :geaux: :lsug:

8. tigers

tigers Founding Member

Twisted Tiger you are very cool in my book and I always enjoy reading your posts. I may not agree, (all the time), but I do enjoy them. One thing is for sure...we love them TIGERS.

TIGERS #1

9. TwistedTiger

No doubt we are all Tiger fans or we wouldn't be here everyday searching for the latest scrap of LSU info. Most are also very passionate which makes it interesting but can also make us tough on each other. We just need to remind ourselves at times that like you said we are all Tigers.:geaux: :lsug: :D :D :D

10. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I never said that was the only reason. I didn't even deny that she
    was raped. I only said that if she wants some credibility, she should come forward with a name. Not only would her
    story be more credible, but she may prevent some other young woman from being raped.

She's a long way from Colorado now...if she was indeed
    raped, then she has no reason to not come forward
    with the name of the perp. Until she does, people are going to question her veracity. Sorry, but that's life.