Here is a link to email the NCAA

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LsuBruce, Mar 17, 2003.

1. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

This is the email address to the lady that's in charge of the seeding for Women's Basketball. I've already emailed her asking for an explanation on the unfair treatment our ladies were given. I'm sure if we bombard them with enough concise and logical questions that it might make them realize that there are quite a few Tiger fans out here that care. Geaux Tigers !!!!!

Here it is ....

NCAA Email Address

2. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

It really isn't worth it, what exactly do you hope to accomplish?

The committee did the best they could, I don't know what a few emails from LSU fans complaining about where the lady tigers are going is gonna do.

3. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

This, J_Oats

I plan to accomplish opening their (NCAA) eyes about snubbing us so bad in the future. And I agree with you. They (NCAA) did do the best they could. They did the best they could to srew the hell out of us and eliminate us as quickly as possible from the tournament. If this doesn't get you ired then please don't get involved in this. You obviously have your heart elsewhere.

This is an option for people that feel passionate about what happened. It can be a very useful tool if used right. And no, people don't have to be so near-sighted as J_Oats and "complain". You can do as I said in my original email, and like I actually did when I emailed them,.....ask for a logical answer and ask logical questions regarding the obvious disparity in balance and logistics regarding our ladies.

And Tiger Fans, we won't know if it's worth it until you've done it. It's always good to be heard, in spite of what J_Oats says.

4. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

Re: This, J_Oats

Your kidding right?? I really hate to get down on someone like this, but this just seems so silly. Let me see if this is what you are hoping for.

NCAA selection committee room - March 2004:
    Committee chair: "It looks to me like LSU deserves a #2 seed, I think we will place them in the east, because they are the second best #2 seed."
    Other committee member: Wait, remember those 10 emails we got last year telling us that they thought that LSU deserved to be sent somewhere closer to home? That makes me think we should make them the #1 seed in the south.

Is this what you expect to happen?? They committee knows that all the teams have fans, and they know they are going to upset some people, you sending them some letters telling them that isn't going to do anything.

I'm sorry to bash you like this, but come on, be resonable here.

5. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

Fair enough

You seem to want to stick to your guns. Prove what you say is true. Go ahead. Without just J_Oats saying "It won't happen". Go ahead and prove what you say. I'll be waiting.

6. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

okay I'll prove it.

Common Sense

There, I proved it. The committee is not going to change the way the pick a team because they get letters from some fans(more likely 1 fan) They do the best they can to fairly seed each team, and they will never take into effect that they got some letters.

I don't know exactly how you want me to prove that you writting a letter won't affect anything, do you also want me to prove to you that I like pizza?

Since your so into writting letters, why don't you write a letter to Jaque Chirac and tell him he should support the United States? I think that letter has just as much change of changing anything than this one does.

One thing I think you are forgetting

THEY ARE STILL A #1 SEED!!!

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Philly does have some kick ass pizza...

8. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

Now that is one thing we can agree on TexasTigers.

9. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

First, you can't prove it because what you say is strictly speculation, on your part. It's only your lonely opinion. With that being said, one would be foolish to listen to you. You never know what an action can do until you've tried. Every successful venture had a J_Oats somewhere in the wings saying "it's stupid, don't do it".

Secondly, you're spending a whole lot of energy arguing about something you don't really care about. What does that say about you ??

Finally, my point is that all types of voices being heard represents a potential LSU audience and fanbase. What the NCAA does with that or what emphasis they put on it, I don't know. As far as you putting your convenient amount of "10 emails" in your little story doesn't lend the argument any credibility. You're obviously the argumentive type and just looking for some sort of fulfillment through this post.

But you won't find it because you can't prove what you say.

10. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Hm, I wouldnt say its a lonely opinion, as I agree with him. I didnt think it would do any good before I read the first reply, but didnt respond because, as you say, its just speculation. Having said that, I think you are both kinda right. I doubt it would work to accomplish anything, but you never know.