Here is the Liberal double standard

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 24, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

As for the word cunt, never let words wreck your day, you buncha cunt loving sum bitches.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No, it isn't. Like I said, you aren't a woman, so you can't say it's not a big deal. AS a woman, it is the absolute lowest of the low, vile name you can call a woman. It makes whore, slut, bitch look like outright compliments. You call my daughter a cunt and I will go to jail over it. And I'm not fucking around with that either. It is not an okay word.

Well, I didn't say they commit more crimes. Clearly they don't commit more white-collar crimes cause they pretty much don't have many of those jobs. I did say they are rapists and murderers and they are. Did you know that incest and molestation occur at a much higher rate in Latino immigrant communities? Two of the big reasons why are the access to so many unreported children, and the fact that the victims and their families (mostly moms) aren't willing to tell authorities because they don't want to get deported.

And at a higher rate than other races, they drive without licenses, they drive under the influence, and they more often leave the scene of the accident. The homicide rate for Hispanics is twice that of any other race....by gunshot and by strangers...mostly rival gang members.

Consider.....
    [​IMG]

Whitey likes to commit against whitey....

[​IMG]
    But Latinos spread it around.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Ok question. If someone called your daughter any name that offended you, would you react differently?

As far as the charts it’s almost like there is a system in place that incarcerates minorities at a much higher rate for crimes I would think are committed equally by all races.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Lets see you ask someone to leave a Starbucks you are a racist you ask someone conservative with her kids to leave a restaurant you are a hero, you harrass a conservative at a restaurant you are a hero, you deny a conservative a picture with you in front of his kids you are a hero.

Hope they try to ask me to leave a restaurant or harrass me at a restaurant.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yes, and have.

No. Like I said....Latinos commit rape and incest far more often due to the availability of the victims and the reluctance of the victim or their primary caregiver to report it. It's the hispanic version of being on the down-low.

6. LaSalleAve

Or, again, white people get away with it more.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No sir. White people, and black people for that matter, report the crime at a much higher RATE. The stigma within Latino communities prevents the reporting. It's no different than the Catholic Church. They did it, and often, because they could.

8. LaSalleAve

I mean I just don’t see how either can be proven without a doubt, but fuck it ok, I’ll go with your version being you provided statistics.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I live in the land of Mexistupidisasstupiddoes. I see what shit goes on. It's predictable. They drive from Riverside and San Berdoo county to the beach....drown. The don't have a license....but they drive anyway, hit and kill people, keep driving. They sleep on anyone's lawn at 11AM for siesta....never work overtime. They don't speak English....and make little to no attempt to do so. They live 5 or 6 families to a 1 family apartment...use dangerous indoor space heaters....5 or 6 families burn to death. They produce a ton of babies....get great care at the local hospital....don't pay the bill....CA does. They get free breakfast, free lunch, free education...don't give back.

This isn't a community that values American values.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux