Here is the Liberal double standard

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Told you that Obama had arrested over 20,000 in my first post. Said it was bad optics and it was, so bad he had to walk it back. Sometimes you don’t wave that red flag at a raging bull. You also don’t pull it off like the Keystone Cops. Amateur hour.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Pretty much the same road Trump went down. I'm disappointed Republicans are playing the "Trump signed an exec order to rescind it" card when you could've done that from the get-go when he called for zero tolerance. shame shame on sean hannity.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Trumps problem is that he did it to be provocative. He wanted a reaction, just thought it would be a different one. He played it poorly....sort of like he was playing checkers in a 3 dimensional chess game.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I think they need to turn em back at the border and no bullshit housing period.

el005639 likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don’t have an issue with that. Problem is it’s so hard to differentiate between asylum seekers and people just wanting to cross for monetary gain. I’m starting to just say fuck it, concede the wall, go against what Roger Waters taught me if there would be some concessions on the other side.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

8. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

"Trump is a nazi," cry the libturds yet again, but Obama is the only president that forced the American people to buy a "product."

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No doubt Obama was the more dangerous of the two. He is a true subversive. He’s a Castro wannabe a Lenin in little boy’s pants. Fortunately he’s gone into the dustbin of history.
    Trump is a clown with pretensions of grandeur. However he’s dangerous because of his Incompetence and desire to disrupt. Also for his penchant for thugs and dictators and desire to emulate them. He’s much closer to Mussolini than Hitler.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Ah WHAT! If you think Obama is gone away you will be rudely surprised. Man I dont know what your definition of incompetence is but not the same as mine.