Here is the Liberal double standard

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I would pay serious money for a couple of neck chops from a giraffe. Heard they're delicious. Very intensely flavored lean meat. Googling how to get some....

edit:
    ‘Giraffe tastiest meat I ever ate’ - Swedish politician who eats & kills wild animals shocks SM

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yes, for the most part. I went to a slaughter house when I was in my early 20's. I was a vegetarian for a couple years after that. I won't eat veal and I make it a point to purchase free range poultry. Is it imperfect or hypocritical? Sure, maybe.
    Exactly. I have no problems with people who hunt for food. Lots of places in America where hunting puts food on the table. Do I love that? No. Do I see it for what it is? Of course.

Would I ever knowingly eat game animal or meat from a trophy hunt? Fuck no. It's no different to me than a dolphin slaughter or killing whales for things like perfume and cosmetics. It disgusts me.

GiantDuckFan and Frogleg like this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

it's no fun being a vegetarian

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How about those vegans? They can't eat anything at all that tastes great. If that's the cost of living longer I'd rather die.

I may be going to hell in a bucket
    But at least I'm enjoying the ride

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Seems like a drag. Humans have incisors for shearing flesh. It's in our DNA. And lips for smoking cannabis after feasting on a roasted pig.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I was feeling like a hypocrite so I swore it off,.. went 14 months without eating meat,.. ended that when I felt off balance and kinda crappy all the time,.. I missed cheeseburgers the most by far.

Bengal B and Frogleg like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The next time you get a wild hair to do something crazy like that just keep chanting over and over:

Cheeburger, cheeburger cheeburger.

I don't eat a whole lot of red meat these days but whenever I want a steak or a burger or bacon I eat it with no regret. I didn't eat much meat today. That's because my brother burned the pork chops and sausages on the grill. He has been BBQing for years and he does it almost every time. But will he listen to my advice on how to do it right? BUTT NOOOOOO!

But the jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with thin chicken filets and then with bacon turned out pretty good. And I cooked the beans and threw in a bunch of BBQed pulled pork so I hope that's enough to keep me from any withdrawal pains.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

One of the best skits ever.
    [​IMG]

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Would be a hell of a neck bone!