HERE WE COME OREGON

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gladishh95, Jan 13, 2011.

1. gladishh95

gladishh95 Veteran Member

oregon is getting most of its playmakers back so this game could be the pre national championship of the year.....i cant waittttttt!!!!!!!!!
    whats gonna be the score??????lol

1 person likes this.
  2. Eneq

Eneq Veteran Member

I like you, first day and you've already started three new threads. Besides, now i'm not the new guy anymore

1 person likes this.
  3. gladishh95

thanks i use to have my own forum site but it didnt work out i didnt have enough time to run it

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Feels like the goddamn twilight zone up in here

1 person likes this.
  5. gladishh95

why

1 person likes this.
  6. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Welcome aboard new guys...seriously.

Around here, it doesn't matter how old you are or how many posts you have...just that you're respectful of the others, whether you agree with them or not.

As far as starting new threads goes, try to place posts in existing threads where appropriate. For example, posts about new OC's ought to be placed in one thread about OC's. It's a well moderated site and the mods will merge threads together in an effort to keep the forums tidy, but not always, out of respect for the posters.

This site is a lot better off for it. This isn't a place for twenty-five threads about LSU's pre season ranking, for example.

You two new guys seem to be real LSU fans and have a lot to contribute...so happy posting. You'll fit in fine. And again...welcome aboard. New guys bring the beer. :yelwink2:

7. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

By the way, eneq started an introductory thread in the den and you two should make posts telling us thigs like where you go to school, and how/when you guys became tiger fans, where you're from, and anything else you want us to know about you.

Anyway, I can't wait for the Oregon game...we'll handle them better than Auburn did. Our Defense will make Lache Seastrunk wish he was at LSU.

8. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

This!
    Welcome aboard new guys... I'm not really new, just haven't posted a whole lot since I joined. I am also looking forward to this game (and all games after). :geaux: