HERMAN UPDATE

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsucorndog, Feb 10, 2004.

1. lsucorndog

lsucorndog Founding Member

I live in denton, tx. I walk into the ihop on avenue d across the street from the university of north texas' stadium. Sitting in the back corner of a booth and taking ALL of the space on his side was this huge kid wearing the newest lsu gear you can get. It looked like he just tore the tags off. So I walk up and say," You' re herman right?" He smiled and said yes and then I congratulaed him on being a tiger. I said, "man, where's your fro?" It's in all your pictures. He laughed and smiled really big and said he shaved it off. I told him maybe next year he can get a nat'l champs ring. To which he replied, "hell, yeah!" And seeing him in person I can say he is NOT FAT! He is just one big ass dude. He was laughing and smiling the whole time I was there. He seems to have a great personality.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Awesome.. I cannot wait to see this guy in an LSU uniform...

Its cool he is wearing all his LSU stuff....

3. lsucorndog

He looked pretty damn proud to be wearing his lsu paraphenalia too, might I add.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Did you challenge him to an eating contest or a wrestling match?

5. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

cajdav1, corndog's still alive right?

6. lsucorndog

what's up I'm back. I couldn't see how much he was eating. But, he was there when I got there and was still seated when I left! He looked to have a pretty good arm span so there is no way in hell I could arm wrested him. It's physically impossible. He engulfed the area he was seated in. He was in corner booth which is like a coach. I wouldn't say he was sitting at the table rather he was sitting next to it. capice?

7. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Nice little report there! Sounds like Herman is a really classy guy. Saban has done well!!!

Can't wait to see him in a Tiger uniform!!!
    :geaux:

8. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

Take a picture of him next time.

9. lsucorndog

I wish I had a camera with me! I usually carry a camera in my car at all times. But, I just bought a new car yesterday so there wasn't anything in it yet. It was funny to see Herman with his classmates. He dwarfed them. He is what? 6'7" and 350+ pounds and his buddies were like 5'11" and 170 pounds. I believe the high school he plays for is building a new stadium off loop 288 in denton. The games between denton and ryan high have more attendees in north texas stadium than the mean green when they play. In fact the games were overflowing with cars parked up and down I35. It was rediculous. The high school stadium looks pretty damn impressive. I couldn't imagine a high school team plays there. I would like to see some of that 6 on 6 games between those small west texas towns that can only field a team if everyone pretty much plays both ways.

10. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

I think this is one of those instant impact players....