Hey Clair:

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by SabanFan, Sep 26, 2006.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

We sure were lonesome for Aaron Brooks last night. :hihi: :hihi:

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

This post will bring Clair back for sure!:lol: :lol:

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

steve young, who is the only voice on ESPN i can respect and take to the bank, said he's never felt more comfortable and certain at the qb position for the saints....ever. said he does all the small things to perfection, all the little details if you will, that most qbs cannot and do not do.

he said he didnt get to watch archie but he knows at least none up til him were better at those things.

was good to hear from one of the non-blathering heads.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

yes, and Steve went even further than that to say we have a quadruple-threat on offense with Brees, Bush, McCallister and Horn...and that was the first time we had stability at all the critical offensive positions.

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Maybe have a five threat ( is that a quintet??) with Colston. Defenses have to gameplan for Horn, Bush, and McCallister. That is where I think Colston comes in...

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Brooks and Clair will be an answer to a trivia game question one day. Q: Who was the worst QB in Saints history and the girl who loved him?

7. clair

clair Rockets

you guys are a total trip... let me tell you...

8. tirk

how the hell was colston a TE @ hofstra before being switched? He was supposed to be slow but each game has gotten behind safeties and has great hands. i love the way he catches the ball, a la Eric Martin. deuce seems to run great on the new turf while the smaller dudes--vick, dunn & bush looked like they fell every chance they tried to get going.

let's not ever forget the one important oversight in all of this. Al Davis passed on Sean Payton for Norv turner then again for art shell.

thank you grandmama for the trade of Aaron Brooks for Sean Payton. Almost as good as the trade to houston. 150K refugees for reggie bush.

9. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I believe he was a WR at Hofstra but was projected in the NFL as a TE because of his size.

10. tirk

you would think so but no, he's a converted wr from te after being drafted. how strange is that with the plethora of skill positions we've come to expect from hofstra.