Hey Clair:

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by SabanFan, Sep 26, 2006.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

colston is a fantastic fantasy play in yahoo leagues, with te eligibility.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

yeah martin, i traded for him in a league I am in, where we MUST start 1 Saints player every week (it's a Saints fans league obviously). He was listed as a TE mistakenly in ESPN, I traded for him (not sure why the dude traded him to me, but he did), and I put him in the TE slot before ESPN could fix the problem. So now I got him at TE all year long, making for what would be one of the most productive TE's in all of the NFL (yes even comparable to Gates). So I just play him in his bye week and get a big fat zero. Who cares?

It's a lovely thing.

3. islstl

tirk, you brought up Eric Martin.

That dude was one of my favorite wideouts of all time. Extremely underrated. Made some of the most ridiculously difficult catches in coverage I have ever seen. Hebert to Martin was such a beautiful thang to witness.

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Another RB converted to WR @ LSU with great success, the list includes Wendell Davis, Josh Reed and Devery Henderson. Poor Wendell blew out both of his knees on one play !

5. islstl

damn, i forgot about all those extremely successful conversions of RB -> WR at LSU...that's unreal

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

2nd only to dalton hilliard running through, around and over defenders with such ease that it seemed almost in slow-motion. can i get an amen from the bobbleheads.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Eric Martin is my all time favorite, but do any of you young whiper snappers remember Hokie Gajun? He was pretty good and running over people like a mack truck.

8. MeauxJeaux

MeauxJeaux Founding Member

I always loved it when Buford Jordan got the ball. He didnt give a crap about scoring, he just wanted to hit somebody. :hihi:

9. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I saw Hookie Gajan return a kickoff for a touchdown in Tiger Stadium the year after Charles Alexander graduated. There was a 100% humidity event that night and we sat under the overhang in the south endzone, best seat in the house ! I'm sure that not as many people witnessed that run as were present for Billy Cannon's punt return.
    Does Hokie still cover Saints games ?

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Not sure, but I did see him on tv somewhere recently.... just can't remember where.