Hey Guys havn't posted here in a while but just wanted to say...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Apr 9, 2005.

1. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I'm not stereotyping. Oh, well maybe a little. But, dont think im just talking about you guys. I'm talking bout all fans like that. It's just funny how compliments from other teams fans make you feel better.

2. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

scrappy I understand what your saying. Your attitude about how you should be doing the consoling, is where I hope my team is in a few years in all sports. What that says to me is that you have been on top a long time and have a few national titles in your trophey case and don't need consoling. And of course yall have more than a few national titles. And just for the record I wasn't trying to console, just stop in and say hi.

I am not just blowing smoke up your arse either. I think any time you can take two out of Baton Rouge, YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING. Again, I just hope one day people will say "anytime you can take two out of Columbia, YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING".

Anyway, I wish you guys luck, after tomorrow of course.

GO COCKS!!!

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Don't mind him whale. He's not even a LSU fan, much less a fan of LSU baseball.

4. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

Despite the heated debate, we are 5-6 in league play with a league batting average well below.300, houston we have problems.

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

You see grad, I dont think the fact that I'm not an LSU fan should change your opinion of me. I see what your saying in that since I'm not a fan it doesnt matter what I say. I thought we were buds man? lol:geauxtige

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

He was adressing you in particular, as if YOU are a LSU fan.

"scrappy I understand what your saying." "Your attitude about how you should be doing the consoling" "you have been on top a long time"

Just letting him know he need not do so.

Nowhere did I say it does not matter what you say.

Oh, and I have no buds. :thumb:

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Wait, you are not an LSU fan? WTF are you doing hosting a chitty radio show in Baton Rouge and posting on an LSU message board each and every night?

Don't be a stranger! You have a good point! LA truck stop has the best showers in the state.......

8. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I think the most interesting stat for the Tigers is the fact that they are 1-4 in SEC home games this year. 1-4? What happened to that mysitque of the Box? That dominant home field advantage with the country's best fans? Looks to me like teams come in to the box thinking they are going to win 2 of 3 against these guys. There were 8100 people in Nebraska today for the Tex/Nebraska game. This was a game between two top 10 teams. LSU/USC was a battle for some ground in the SEC between two top 10 teams and there were only 4000? AU vs. MSU got nearly 11000 fans? Vandy vs Arkansas got over 7000? Ole Miss vs Bama got a record crowd at Bama of 10100? 3700 for FLA vs Georgia. LSU's home crowd today only outdrew Kentucky vs. Tenn and FLA vs Georgia. Explain how they have teams going over 10000 and 7000 in the SEC and its not LSU. Well aside from the fact taht the box cant seat 10000, why arent the fans coming out to see the Tigers to the tune of 8000? or 7000? Two ranked teams, top 10, one of the best matchups of the weekend in the SEC and only 4000?

9. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I wouldnt say that my show is chitty. I post here so I can get a feel of whats going on and whats topical. But, I'd say my program is far from chitty. There are worse.:thumb: And grad, were buds man.

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

If you really have to ask, you need help.

WHY? maybe because LSU fans are used to NY Strip, not hamburger steak......

LSU is below .500 in the SEC, yet 4,000 show up anyway.....

Go talk to yourself in the mirror.....