Hey Guys havn't posted here in a while but just wanted to say...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

Now I can see why Skip wants to build a new stadium that only holds 8,000. At the rate we are going, 2500 will be the norm for weekend games. I know you are in radio, and I know you probably know who Paul Finebaum is. Love or hate him, he usually has pretty good guests, and I remember I was in Mobile about a month ago and they had on Jim Callis, columnist from Baseball America, and finebaum posed the question about LSU still being a top tier program, and Callis said they are slipping away from the top tier and is being replaced by other teams like Rice, USC, and Nebraska. I know we are passionate about our baseball, but this is how people are regarding this program outside of Baton Rouge.

2. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

whatever.Well I assume Crawfish you dont like me. I guess I'll add that one to the list. It's growing ever so long. :geauxtige

3. Dutchtown tiger

So do you think 4,000 fans showing up for a critical sec series is not a problem. 4,000 for UNO-I deal with it, but not 4,000 for South Carolina. Fans are losing interest and losing faith in this medicore coach.

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Do you need a kleenex?
    If you're not a Tiger, you're Tiger Bait....

now, get lost.. :grin: :grin: :grin:

5. Dutchtown tiger

He is too busy preparing for the longest two hours of homerfied radio on the 12:00-2:00 slot.

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Dude, I am a Tiger. I've said that time and time again. Problem is, it's the black and gold Tiger from MIZZOU.

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

The problem is LOSING! When you're .500 or below in SEC play you're lucky to draw over 3,000 a game........SEE BASKETBALL!!!!!!

When LSU Basketball won (way back in the day, Dale Brown's good years) We had well over 12,000 per game in attendance......

8. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

What does that say about the people then?

9. Dutchtown tiger

I agree with your take, but this is suppose to be the premier program in America :dis: :dis: :dis:

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

It says that LSU fans suck, right?
    Just remember this, no matter how bad LSU fans can be at times there is NO POSSIBLE WAY THEY COULD EVER BE AS BAD AS YOUR RADIO SHOW,SERIOUSLY!

Maybe you can get the gig calling the new female football games over at the LA School for the deaf. You would would fit in fine with those gals, i'm sure most of those dykes have bigger nuts than you and old Blake.