Hey guys, I've got a deli a

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by N.C.Tiger, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Take care of your health first. There will always be other games. God bless

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Listen to your body. It will give you the answer you are looking for. God bless my man, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Cancer needs an ass kicking and we are ALL in your corner. Geaux Get em Tiger!!!!

Richdog likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dammit son! You sure tuggin on my heart strings to hear you say that. You need to fly in to BR for a game at Tiger Stadium.

Will pray for you to overcome this- and you will btw.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

prayers sent, you will beat it.

Richdog likes this.
  5. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

Today I cancelled my flight to Houston, first kickoff classic game I have missed since we started the kickoff classics in Texas. Man that hurt, but I do have my den and tv, so I'm gonna be as jacked as any of you that are there. Had made plans to attend Bama game this year but chemo is to last longer than that , so that's my maybe game......
    As far as cancer , " I got this" just hate it's found at football season, caught it early so we are optimistic . Now! I want to get up in my chair for a minute and awaken some people to Tiger Football, On Saturday nights some get to go sit in the most famous stadium for real football in the USA, and then get up and leave at halftime, or sit on their hands, you are the luckiest people on this earth and sometimes we forget it. That Saturday night is gone for the rest of your life , when whistle blows, so give em hell and don't ever let the pressure off.......NOW! I'm done with my soapbox, for the year
    God bless

Richdog, 1BIGTIGER, shane0911 and 8 others like this.
  6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Best wishes N. C., I'm sure you made the correct decision.

I have several friend and family beating that damn disease right now.

7. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

My wife found out she had cancer while I was a company commander deployed in Iraq. She was 6 months pregnant. Only recourse was amputation. Life throws you a curve, only thing to do is go with it and not get bunged up on what you can't control. Health is most important, don't take an unnecessary risk being around a bunch of other people's creep and crud. LSU football and Tiger Stadium aren't going anywhere. Best of luck to you.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

With every game on the SEC network, there has never been a better season to grill some yardbird and watch some high-definition LSU football in the air conditioning on your own couch in your flip-flops. Get your strength back for next season, Tiger.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Best to you and your wife, man.

10. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Thanks, bro. She's beaten it thus far and has never let a prosthetic slow her down. She's definitely a trooper.

cajdav1 and shane0911 like this.