Hey just thought I would wish yall luck on signing day...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Feb 5, 2003.

1. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

Well its been a while since I ventured over here but I just wanted to wish yall good luck on signing day tomorrow.

I see yall are close to signing one of the best classes in the country this year, and I hope that yall sign everyone that has comitted to you and mabey get a few more for good measure.

And I also see that we are playing you guys in BBall tomorrow night also. If you don't mind I won't wish yall good luck on that however. ;) :p But with how we have been playing I don't think yall will need much luck to beat us unfortunately. :(

Geaux Tigers!

And as always GO COCKS.

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

You obviously haven't been paying much attention to LSU basketball during the past few weeks!!!

WE NEED THE LUCK!!!!

3. whaleofacock

Well then it might be a good game, cause we are certainly not tearing up the hardwood if you know what I mean (On the mens side anyway ;) )

4. OregonGamecock

OregonGamecock Freshman

Hope you don't mind Whale but I am going to piggyback your post with my sentiments so their board doesn't get slam packed from us Gamecocks.

I would like to wish ya'll the best of luck in recruiting and I am looking forward to when we meet up in Baseball. From the looks of things, both of our teams are getting set up to make a run at the top this year. Good luck and I'll be stopping in from time to time to shoot the bull with ya'll.

Geaux Tigers!

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Thanks. Likewise.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Haven't heard from the Cocks in a while. I've been too caught up in our recruiting scene to keep up with the rest of the SEC. What kind of recruiting year are you folks having? Y'all seem to be on the lists.

7. whaleofacock

Well Red55 dont know where we are going to end up but right now most services has us ranked around the #10 mark in the country. We still have yet to hear from our biggest fish 5 star RB D. Summers but it looks real good he will sign with us at 6:30pm tonight. I just don't want to jinx it. ;) If he signs with us this will probably be our best recruiting class in our history. (On paper of course) So we are all pretty stoked about it. The only bad part of it though is we may only have the 5th best class in the SEC. :rolleyes: But with the season we had this year we are still very fortunate to have this kind of class.

Well it looks like yall didn't need any luck with signing day. Well it looks like yall will have #1 all to yourselves this year. Congrats.

BTW Do yall see the class MSU is signing? :eek: :eek: :eek: Whats that about? :p

Gotta Run now. I will be back after our game tonight to chew the fat.

GO COCKS!!!!

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You noticed State's 34-man recruiting class? I think about a dozen of their recruits are going to be wearing MSU sweatshirts in Junior College next year.

Jackie Sherril has his own style doesn't he?