Hey liberals - CONFUSED?????

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by bayareatiger, Oct 12, 2004.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

man is that ever a debatable point. when people slaughter each other, it can become pretty hard to sort out who the bad guy is. a friend of mine i knew in college, his family was from the area, and he said he would definitely fight on the side of the serbs in that war. we should never have gotten involved. (i am not blindly in favor of republican wars, i dont think we ever should have liberated kuwait either, but since we did, we have to hold saddam to the terms of the cease fire or kill him, or lose our credibility, and we cant lose credibility post 9/11)

i dont think he said he was convicted of felonies, but that he committed them. we all know he perjured himself. i wont argue about it, except to say that if think he didnt, you are truly deep into decieving yourself. not that i care that much about it, i barely hold it against him, but it is still true.

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

That all depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is.... :lol:

3. ashgeaux

ashgeaux Founding Member

We had a recession, the shortest in history. That's what happens in the economic cycle prosperity and then recessions. I don't think there is much the President can do in either case. There would have been a recession no matter who was in office, it began under Clinton. I don't blame Clinton for the recession, just as I don't give him the credit for the boom in the '90's.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you're the closest to an econ major we have.

5. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

I gave rep for that response. Very sensible with no emotional/politcal agenda. Deserving of props.

6. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Ah-hem. Major? Heck, I have a degree in it. :wink:

And he is correct on the subject.