hey lsu fans, you're a classless act!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Unregistered, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

let's see how much smack you people talk when you come to auburn next year. your actions last year in baton rouge were classless and uncalled for. and what about your crappy band? those cowards picked a fight with the freeking field goal kicker. i would love to see those band geeks stand up to carlos dansby or demarco mcneil like that. i just hope that you people don't forget that auburn is the better program with the better tradition. let's see lsu come into jordan hare stadium and beat us 41-7, the way we beat lswho in 99. you idiots are still reeling from that loss. hey lswho fans, magnify your classless act once more by burning down an auburn fans van. heck, why not burn down one of our buildings again like you idiots did in 96? those two acts are exactly what lswho is all about. war eagle!

DON'T EVER FORGET WHO THE REAL TIGERS ARE. ARE A REAL TIGER'S COLORS YELLOW AND PURPLE?

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

are you talking about the same coach who has a winning record against lswho jerk? if tubberville is so bad, than why does lswho have a losing record against him? lswho winning the national championship? bahahah! that makes me laugh. in the year that lswho wins the sec championship, they lose three games and can't even beat a mediocre ole miss team at home. and on the subject of being "bama's woman," well, i must say that i would rather be bama's woman than UAB'S WOMAN! you jerks can't even beat the third best team in the state of alabama. when was the last time auburn lost to a conference usa team? lswho couldn't even beat uab at home and their fans talk smack. that is hilarious. and about that "car salesman" you classless lswho fan, isn't that the same man that handed the tigers a 41-7 loss in the "death valley?" are you people still reeling from that cigar smoking incident, my gosh, it's not like our fans burned down a building on lswho's campus. it's not like our fans throw beer bottles at lswho fans. our fans have class. and about your band kicking our football teams ass, yeah it takes a lot of courage to pick on a 160 lb. field goal kicker. your fans should be proud of your cowardly band. we can't even decide if our mascot is an eagle or tiger? if you knew anything about the auburn football history you classless act, then you would know why our battle cry is "war eagle" and our mascot is a tiger. and about being alabama's woman, my gosh, you jerks couldn't beat alabama in your own stadium from 1969 to 1999. that's pathetic! we beat florida at home, how did you idiots fare against florida this past year? oh yeah i forgot, the game was over by halftime. you beat a tired tennessee team who had given everything the week before against florida and had nothing left to give in the second half of the championship game. 27-14, honestly, when was the last time lswho handed us a 34-17 or a 41-7 loss? please, when you idiots beat us, it's not by that much. in the last twenty years, lswho has only beatun us five times. we have beat them twice as many, ten times i think. burning down opponent vans, taunting opposing fans, throwing beer bottles at opposing fans, burning down buildings. now that is really what lswho's history is all about. that's what you people are, nothing but cajun trash. the real tigers are lswho? please, in the last twenty years, you idiots have not had enough winning seasons to be the real tigers. the real tigers of the sec roam in the plains of auburn, alabama. let's see you talk that same smack in jordan hare stadium next year jerk!

war eagle!

3. StLee

StLee Founding Member

Man, Mr. Auburn fan, you are the classless one, coming to an LSU board and calling every LSu fan names. I'm sorry for you. May God bless you.

I think it is fair to say that every rivalry is only as important as the last meeting. Last meeting: LSU 27, Auburn 14, which put LSU into the SEC championship game, the same game that they won. How many times has Auburn won the SEC since the division line up started? That's what I thought.
    As far as the LSU-Auburn game of 2001, I was at the game. Even though the score was only a 13-point differential, the game was never close. LSU whipped up on your Auburn players.
    And as far as the band/kicker incident, you would be just as angry as we were if your band was performing at Jordan Hare and another team's players came out in the middle of the performance, and you would have hoped that your band did something about it.

Auburn is no paradise. And you showed that certain Auburn fans are classless. I can't speak for all of them. I haven't encountered all of them yet. Have a good day.

4. CrimsonPirate

CrimsonPirate Founding Member

Mr. Unregistered, you are totally gutless to be posting anonymously (do you know what that mean?). You are also rude, crude and socially unacceptable. You don't come into someone's house as a guest and act like a horse's patoot.

And, if we're going to talk about Tubby's record, can you tell me what his record is against the Tide? Can you say 1-6? Can you say 31-7? C'mon, try. I'm sure you can do it.

Both LSU and Bama will clean Awbun's clock this season. To paraphrase a line from the movie, "Tombstone"........We're comin' and hell's comin' with us.

BTW, you may be right about UAB. The third best team in Alabama. Right after the Crimson Tide and Troy State.

5. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

Wooooo Man !!!! What's going on here ??

I guess you would know that people post relevant posts to LSU athletics and no one wants to respond but let some total jerk with the IQ of a single celled organism come on here and talk complete, utter nonsense and everyone and their mother wants to respond. I guess I could be included in that bunch but I also have responded to most pertinent posts.

Ignore this gutless social reject and let's get some analytical posts and recruiting posts along with some reports of ongoings about LSU athletics going on here. This is the best forum I've seen around and it seems to me like it's going to waste. Make the best of something good guys and not focus on the bad. :)

6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

ok bama fan,
    that last point you made about uab, bama, and troy state being the top three football programs in the state really didn't make a lot of sense but that's beside the point. yeah, auburn is the fourth best team in the state, just one year removed from winning the sec west championship, and just one fall removed from beating the #1 team in the nation. bamafan, you have to admit that troy state, uab, or uat could not do that. 31-7,31-7,31-7. 1-6,1-6,1-6, are you happy now? hey uat fan, do you not think that i'm aware of that fact? bama played a great game genius, they deserved to win. i don't ever remember saying that they did not. congratulations! and on the subject of coming into someone's else's "house" and totally disrespecting them, well bama fan, i can only say that you were not at the auburn-lsu game this past year. you obviously did not witness the lsu fans throwing beer bottles at our players,fans, and coaches. you also did not see that five year old girl who got hit by a flying beer bottle thrown at her by an lsu fan. for your sake bama fan, i'm glad that you did not see this because it was not pleasant. you also did not witness the auburn fan whose van was burned down by an lsu fan. you were also not there in 96 when lsu fans burned down one of our buildings across the street from jordan-hare stadium. lsu fans have never had any regard for the well being of auburn fans. when lsu fans come to auburn, we are kind and congenial towards them. the same cannot be said when auburn fans venture to baton rouge. personally, i will never go back there again. i came into this room to defend auburn university, it's players, and fans. and what's this about lsu and bama "beating us bad" this year? listen bama fan, you are not a fortune teller, quit acting like one. you cannot see into the future.

lsu fans, don't ever forget that your sec championship season last year was a joke. you idiots won because we choked. tennessee was banged up in that sec championship game because they had given everything that they had to beat florida in gainseville the week before. how did lswho fare against florida?oh yeah, they got blanked 44-15 at home. when was the last time that lswho beat florida? wasn't it 97? that was five years ago. don't you idiots ever say that you were the best in the sec in 2001 because you weren't. florida was much better.

7. Tigernut4

Tigernut4 Founding Member

hey aubie remember, even though tenn was worn out from the florida game our 3,000 passer and 900+ yrd rusher were injured,plus our secondary was playing freshman becuz of injuries and classless how about jumping on the eye of the tiger just before the game how mad would u be if LSU did that to you

8. ConwayCock

ConwayCock Founding Member

NO CLASS;; must be a CLEMSUCK grad