Hey Miles, you better wake up!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mach316, Sep 26, 2010.

1. mach316

mach316 Founding Member

Les, you are on a ship headed strait to an iceberg. Your loyalty to Crowton and Jefferson will cost you dearly if you do not make changes immediately. We were just one play away from getting beat last night to an inferior team. You could almost feel the anger from your fanbase last night, and its about to brew over, espically if we have another showing like this. Jaret Lee should start next week. I say this again, JARET LEE SHOULD START NEXT WEEK. Is Lee our secret weapon that we have been waiting to unleash? No, but it is SOOOO evident now that Jefferson is not going to be the guy to take LSU to the next level. Should Jefferson still play? Of course.. I believe he can still be brought in in special situations, or to just mix things up a bit. Crowton? Not sure what to say. It seems that his whole playbook can be written down in the palm of his hand. We run the most simplistic offense. Off tackle right, off tackle left, option, qb keeper, and thats about it. I did see that we made a first down last night running the option, but of course that forced us to run it half a dozen more times for little to no gain. Where the hell is the screen pass? How bout a little misdirection? Hey, how bout letting Russell Shepard get the ball. The wild tiger would be devastating in my opinion.
    Chavis, I had my doubts at first, but you have put together an aggressive, ears pinned back defense that I love to watch. Not sure who our special teams coach is, but our coverage and return teams are THE BEST I have ever seen at LSU. Ok I feel better..

1 person likes this.
  2. armybass

armybass Founding Member

I am with you on Chavis...the D is fun to watch.

3. white river

white river Veteran Member

I SECOND THAT WHO THROWS THE BALL AT THE END OF THE GAME WHEN YOU NEED TO RUN TIME OFF THE CLOCK. NOT TO MENTION WE WERE RUNNING THE BALL DOWN THEIR THROATS THE SERIES BEFORE AND THEY COULDN'T STOP US

4. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Here is another person asking you politely to turn off your caps lock.

5. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Start Lee aginst Tenn!

6. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

And a third. You do know that using caps exclusively means you're shouting, RIGHT?

7. mach316

mach316 Founding Member

He my be shouting for a reason. Watching this offense makes me wanna shout, scream, cry, etc....

8. Shakeybonez

Shakeybonez Freshman

I don't think we will see Lee because for some reason Miles thinks Jefferson is doing enough to win.