Hey Richt...do you know there the REAL Death Valley is NOW?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TennesseeTiger, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

He might not have, but the ESPN Game day had that quote of him
    also........(yeah I know that means nothing) but thats how far that
    one got.....

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Richt wasn't necessarily out coached. That's an overused term anyway. Richt saw what was happening and tried to adjust. It's not like he was totally bamboozled out there. I tell you what. I don't think Georgia will lose another game on their schedule. They are a VERY good and well coached team.

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

SabanFan, do you think we will win out? This is a very tough conference, but I think we do have a chance of winning out. Saban just has to keep the team focused on the next opponent.

4. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

If OSU can win the title, anything can happen in college football.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Sure. Next week will tell us a little. We've all seen LSU win a big game then stink it up vs. an inferior opponent next time out. MSU gives up a lot of points but they light it up as well. We will need another focused defensive effort next week. I would guess the spread will be about 12 or so. If we beat up on those Dogs like we should, then this may be a team of destiny. Florida hasn't impressed, 'Bama looks like they play to the competiton, but we have them at home (once again a place to fear) and Auburn has yet to show they can compete against the SEC's best. Arkansas? That one concerns me more than any other, especially Matt Jones, but he's not half as good as Greene, IMO. I was starting to get a twinge of fear about McCown and LaTech but since they got punked by Fresno State, I'm back to not worrying about them. But let's take it one at a time.

6. I agree, he is one of the classier coaches out there, i could see where it was a mis-statement.