Hey SouthLink02...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUtigah, Sep 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUtigah

LSUtigah Founding Member

Bullchit and you know it TL3. You got personal w/ me first b/c I was giving the aubbies a hard time w/ all their pre-season hype through their 2 losses. When you tried to call me out for flaming I responded and, in turn, you then threatened to kick my @ss to which I replied anytime, anywhere-punk! I even told you where I'm located and that I'd meet your sorry-@ss @ an LSU football game if you wanted to resolve the matter like men. I'm just sorry other LSU fans in The Den have to go through this thread, but IMO you're piece of chit and everyone should know it.

Moreover, don't ever think you were cool or showed any signs of acting it. You are exactly what Jeremy Shockey called Bill Parcels. PERIOD! Next time you don't like my comments ignore 'em.

Sorry Tiger Den members.

2. LSUtigah

LSUtigah Founding Member

aubbies already think that of ALL LSU fans. hence corndogs...we kill children, rape women, etc., etc...

sometimes i flame 'em for the hell of it b/c they have thin skin and well, all their pre-season hype is funny since it came back to bite them in the @ss.

3. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

your little rants above is exactly when you were banned on AUN. keep it up and you might be banned here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.