Hey Tigers... about your WRs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by FloridaHawk82, Jan 16, 2005.

1. FloridaHawk82

FloridaHawk82 Founding Member

Hey Tigers,

Here to respectfully talk a little football.

I see every reason for LSU to have the best chance to win the SEC this fall. You are stacked with experince on both sides of the ball (I won't bore you with details that you know better) . No doubt, LSU has the best WR corp in the country (don't puke, but the only other team that could make an argument is fUSC). I know your WRs are fast as he!!, but are they possibly the fastest in CFB history? See the following link:

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2005/Rankings/Pre_preseason_NationalTitle.htm

Just curious, and I'm not doubting it... just a very strong statement!

Oh yea, and good luck with Perriloux... I think you will get him... seems like a great kid and a phenomenal leader.

2. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

Damn, thats a strong statement.

3. philter

philter Founding Member

Probably overly strong, but there is no doubt you can at least argue it. One of them participated in the Olympics last year, and another will surely do so in the future. The rest are 4.4-4.5 range for the most part.

4. Houma Tiger

Houma Tiger Founding Member

Xavier Carter is the fastest guy in college football and Skyler Green is no slow poke. So they may have a point.

5. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Add: Early Doucet, and Amp Hill (hopefully healthy), Craig Davis and D. Bowe may be the slowest on the team.

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Bowe makes up for it with his Hands. All we need is a QB that can be a threat of delivering the ball to the playmakers. We have the potintial to be so dangerous on offense. If we can develop a respectable passing game, the talent that we have at running back will put huge points on the board.

7. JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS

JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS Founding Member

I tell you what it should be against the law how much speed and experience at wide receiver we have coming back. Ryan Perriloux should be foaming at the mouth how much talent and speed that he will be coming to at LSU!!! He can go to texas and have to do it all himself. He can be a conference runner up to CHOklahoma and not ever be a national contender. :geauxtigs LSU! :champs: :lsup: :geaux: :crystal:

8. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

I think its a strong possibilty we might have the top group of RB's in the nation as well.

9. FloridaHawk82

FloridaHawk82 Founding Member

I believe Bowe is #80?? If so, I remember commenting twice during the Cap1 Bowl about how good he looked... Ran VERY good routes, caught everything, and was NOT slow... Maybe not 4.3 to 4.4 like a few of your other guys, but the best LSU receiver I saw on NYD (all apologies to Skyler).

The infamous Mike Williams from fUSC "only" runs a 4.55 or so 40... and he ain't shabby... Bowe actually reminds me alot of Williams....

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I started to say something then thought twice about it. Lets just say I agree in a way and disagree in another. Put it this way. Ryans recievers will be recruited this year and next. Think about it.