Hey Tigers... about your WRs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by FloridaHawk82, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

...That may well be part of the infamous "t".

My favorite Duffy story was, after their famous 10-10 tie with Notre Dame way back when, Duffy said he got a letter from a Spartan fan addressed simply to, "Duffy, the Dope, East Lasnsing, Michigan. Duffy said he didn't mind the angry fan as much as the fact that the mailman knew exactly where to deliver the letter.

2. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

To Iowa guys: I was really impressed with the Hawkeyes and I believe good things are in store for you guys next year. Your defense is very good and if you can develop a solid running game, your QB has that moxy that leads to success. It looks as though you'll have a top 10 recruiting class this year, and on top of all of that you've got one of the best coaches in the college game in Kirk Ferentz.

I'd love to see LSU and Iowa meet in the Rose Bowl in 2005.

3. FloridaHawk82

FloridaHawk82 Founding Member

TSDude, thanks to you and the rest of your fine fans here for your comments. Since my original LSU WR question got answered so well, I'm going to start a new thread regarding what it will take for LSU and Iowa to meet in the Rose Bowl... THAT would be excellent with about any Iowa fan I talked with, as we were supremely impressed by the LSU fans we partied with in Orlando... AND LSU is on a VERY short list of teams that knows how to really tailgate like Iowa fans do (i.e. get there early, go all-out, and go into the stadium at the last moment)

4. BB

BB Founding Member

Listen, Hawker - here is some video of Xavier Carter (I do not think he played in the Cap One Bowl). This kid is lightning fast - Olympic speed. Get acquainted with the back of his jersey...

TD Xavier Carter

Watch Xavier Carter win 3 Florida State Titles - what this kid does on the track is absolutely unreal. Click the link, scroll down, and click "Carter Sprints to 3 State Titles."

Carter at the Track