Hi all...just joined and wanted to say hello

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_Floyd, Feb 13, 2004.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Glad to have you! Welcome!

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I can't even imagine how slow it could get during the summer..... Ooooof! I might have to go to therapy or something! :shock:

3. LSU_Floyd

LSU_Floyd Freshman

Re: Re: Hi all...just joined and wanted to say hello

I gotta say that here in Chattanooga people have been high on LSU on the talk radio show even before the season started. I moved here in December of 2002 and wasn't quite sure what I'd find with regard's to opinion on LSU.

The best thing about Chattanooga is that it's sort of a melting pot of all southeastern schools' fans and even beyond that. You'd think with U. of Tennessee being only 90 miles away that we'd be overrun with Orange but that's simply not the case. I drive around my neighborhood and see Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Auburn, FSU, Florida, Georgia Tech, and Kentucky flags flying on a lot of houses. There's even a couple other LSU fans in my neighborhood if you can believe that.

But getting back to your question, they are highly impressed with Nick Saban around here. I've yet to call in to a show on the radio, but they offer up lots of praise around here when none is even asked for. There are lots of Georgia fans around here and the local talk show guys were talking about how LSU was outright a much better team than Georgia before and after even the first game against them this year. Needless to say those Georgia fans were upset!

It sure is good to be a Tiger fan right now isn't it???

4. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

Yes it is.

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

new man on the block

As you can probably tell from my user name, I am a guest here. I get on pretty much daily. Welcome aboard. You will find some GREAT people here. Enjoy. I do.

6. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Hello LSU_Floyd...from another LSU fan in East Tennessee! :)