High School offense at its best

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by roygu, Mar 15, 2003.

1. roygu

roygu Founding Member

"In the first half, we didn't have an answer for Dupree," Florida coach Billy Donovan said. "In the second half, we didn't have an answer for Lloreda. On offense, we didn't perform or shoot the ball well."

Donovan had high praise for the Tigers, who were defeated by Florida 70-55 on Jan. 28.

"After the first loss, John (Brady) asked me, 'What do you do?' " Donovan said. "For whatever reason, they couldn't make a shot. They've got good shooters. They are not much different defensively now. What I'm impressed with is their unselfishness and the way they are passing the ball. Most importantly, they've become an outstanding shooting team."

http://www.nola.com/lsu/t-p/basketball/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/104771311268111.xml

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

My, what a difference between Donovan and Heath!:rolleyes:

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Class vs. ASS.

Heath is in the same boat as Mike Archer. Talented young coach but not ready for the Bigs. The piggies will see. He'll be gone in 2 years.

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Donovan is a great coach who knows when his team was not the best on the floor that day. If his team didn't deserve to win, he will say that and give compliments to the other team. He tells it like it is, which is rare in today's game.