Higher Attendance: LSU B-ball, or Denham Vs. U-High?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Feb 7, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I wonder...

John can't get them in there...but Big Baby and Tasmin will...

When those guys start hooping it up and tearing it up on the floor of the P-MAC...Remember who WASN'T at the game on Saturday, and who WILL show up for those players...

In a nutshell, you have why I dislike Brady...

He can't put a product on the court to attract more local basketball fans than two high school blue-chippers can...

Does anyone think that LSU wouldn't wipe the floor with either of those teams?

If that's so, then why aren't more fans showing up for hoops at the Ole War Skule?

Hmm...

It's the players....Because you KNOW it's not the coach...

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

TE, now you're just going out of your way to prove a point.
    You look silly trashing this man and his coaching ability. It's gunna take a little time to "pack the pmac" again. Winning and facility upgrades can't hurt.

I wish there were more fans in the stands as well but we are 16-4 and 6-3 in the SEC. Hold judgment for another two months. There is still bball to be played and LSU is off to a good start.

We were on probation for 6 years,right?
    We had our ups and downs during those years. A few winning seasons (1 SEC champ) and some bad years (major scholly limitations)
    Brady has done an excellent job and it burns you up inside to admit it.

3. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

Brady isn't my favorite, but there are a ton of other and more important reasons for low attendance than John Brady.

And I really wish we could have crowds like Florida, Duke, and others have.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

When TE gets on a crusade there's no stopping him. TE, your Brady Bashing is gaining all the credibility of Cotton Bowl's anti-Bush posts.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Big Baby and Tasmin will be playing with Brady as their coach.

6. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Bengal B...That's why I said that they will...

Big Baby and Tasmin are locks for LSU, of course Big Baby has already committed, having said that...

Tasmin isn't "League ready"...But, I have the confidence in Brady that he will be developed enough body and game wise that after 2 years, he will be, if not before.

I think Bass will stay long enough for him to see the court with Big Baby AND Tasmin...

That's my prediction...

7. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Brady is a coach. Brown was a recruiter and motivator but couldn't coach. Which is better?

As far as big Baby is concerned, IMO he's just a fat John Williams. Doubt he can run the floor. Post up will be fine. Slim down and he might be better.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hope so. Bass isn't NBA ready now but with a monster year next year he could be. I've never seen Tasmin in action but from what I have heard about him he could be the poor mans version of LeBron James. If he is that good he may never set foot on a college court.

9. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

You doubt he can run the floors thats where your wrong right there. Big Baby is very athletic for his size. Have you ever seen him play football he plays about 6 positions TE RB LB just to name a few so he can move around. He can dribble and shoot he doesn't just lay it up in the post all day even though he could.

10. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Sorry Sweezy, never seen him play. I've just seen highlights on the news. I have seen him play football several years ago. He relied totally on his size without much lateral movement. Being an LSU fan, I hope he comes in and does a fantastic job. I just look at his size (oversize) and think he'd be better served at 30 lbs lighter. Maybe college ball will shrink him down. But then will his post play be as effective? I haven't followed him at all. I'm just commenting on one who has watched highlights and a few rare glimpses of his action. Do you think he'll be another round mound of rebound?