Higher Attendance: LSU B-ball, or Denham Vs. U-High?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Feb 7, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

All I can say is that we're playing well, we're on a win streak, our coach is great in the eyes of many, our talent is good and getting better, our arena isn't the problem, neither is the time or location a problem...

So, how many will show up at the next game?

Any guesses?

Or are you afraid to admit we'll pull less than 10G in there...AGAIN...

2. TigerEducated

Oh yeah, Mike D...I could have SWORN that the title of this post was actually a QUESTION I posed to others, not a guess I made myself...

As was the other post I put up with a poll...I asked everyone ELSE what they thought, not opined...Though I did think that the other two non-LSU b-ball events would outdraw...

MikeD...Too bad LSU isn't offering remedials anymore...Your reading comprehension and critical thinking skills could use some "brushing up"...

3. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Your question is stated in such a way that it was likely interpreted by all as an insult to the LSU basketball program. Then, your entire post is insulting Brady saying that he can't put a basketball product on the floor better than a high school basketball game.

Of course, when LSU drew twice as many people than the high school game somebody had to make you eat your words.

To put it another way... If I put a question up saying, "Who is smarter TE or a slug?", I would think that all who read the question would take that as an insult to you, correct?

4. TigerEducated

So, you INFERRED that I made predictions when I actually asked questions and interjected my opinion WITHOUT stating anything that I "knew" would happen?

MikeD...You know what happens when you ASSUME things, don't you?

;-)

5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Great, so we're both asses.

6. TigerEducated

The only difference being, I've never pulled punches and acted as if I wasn't a derriere...

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

i dont understand this statement.

8. TigerEducated

Because Brady has a team that's universally recognized by even casual basketball fans as having great talent, somewhat relative results, and still gets no support...

Yet two blue chip athletes like Big Baby and Tasmin pack the P-M
    AC to the tune of 3G's...Probably almost ALL of whom did NOT show up for the earlier game...

Brady's product is not fan friendly, it's not exciting, and most of all, it's been shown to have HORRENDOUS results when our shooters outside get timid...You've got to have a balanced offense, and no matter how good our inside presence is, it's been proven that if you can shut down our outside game or just catch them when they're acting sissified and not taking the shots, you can make us look like a very, VERY poor basketball team...

Also, look at the respect LSU gets in the coach's poll...A poll voted on by Brady's peers should reflect the team's true standing in most of his peer's eyes, no?

Then why are they at 40 something when you extrapolate the polls out to "those receiving votes"?

9. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

TE wants to have Saban's babies!

10. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

you own holley beach?!